Media Felicia Spencer on Amanda Nunes “I’m looking to shock the world”

I just don't see what she is gonna do against Amanda. Amanda most likely isn't getting taken down, and if she is she'll pop right back up.

She’s got this. Nunes will be tapping as blood is being squeezed out of her forehead. BJ - Joe Daddy style.

upload_2020-6-4_21-8-26.gif

Last edited:
Spencer catching Nunes with the overhand from Hell feels so perfectly MMA

I wouldn't bet on it though

Felicia falls under the category of fighters i know nothing about, so not sure if people picking her are being serious or not.

It’ll be shocking if she makes it into the third round. She has no chance of winning this fight.
Not as bad of a matchup as Eye v Shevchenko, but Spencer is rightfully a huge underdog in this fight.

This fight will come down to durability and cardio. Spencer has them.

As much as i like to mess with you i do like Felicia. It would be a massive upset but it's hard to picture her winning.

if she makes it to Round 2 she will shock me.

As much as i like to mess with you i do like Felicia. It would be a massive upset but it's hard to picture her winning.

I’ve never said it’s a guarantee. I’m just looking for lightning in a bottle. I think cardio, plus Spencer’s chin are key here. We have seen Nunes gas over 3 rounds. Imagine her trying to defend against Spencer in the 5th round.

Of course this is all predicated on Spencer lasting that long. Many here say it’s impossible. Those same people said she couldn’t survive one round with Cyborg.

It’s all good. I’m going out on a ledge and taking the huge underdog. What have I lost if I’m wrong? Losing to the GOAT is hardly a reason to be embarrassed. I’m not a fairweather/front running fan. I’ll continue to support Spencer whether she wins or loses.

Back