Usman is not a big beating treat for Conor

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean, the Blankeman will win via UD, all rounds will be Conor against the cage, taken down, and thats all.
Not a lot a damage taken by Conor.

Usman is not a big beating treat for Conor.

4suKRXQ.gif

I mean, the Blankeman will win via UD, all rounds will be Conor against the cage, taken down, and thats all.
Not a lot a damage taken by Conor.
Hahaha, yeah, the guy who has historically looked for the quickest way out in the face of adversity is going to let Usman completely emasculate him like that for 5 rounds leaving him with no possible excuse to explain away being completely dominated for his fans to eat up a few months later.

Highly unlikely my friend, Usman by sub in 2 followed 3 months later by "I had 3 slipped discs in my back and had been up partying all night the night before the fight" or something along those lines at which point the "Healthy motivated Conor KOs Usman stiff in the first RD of the rematch".

Is normal, lol.

Usman gets a late finish against an exhausted Conor.

Wait, Conor hasn’t Said shit to Usman has he? Not even a tweet to save face?

I doubt Conor’s chin would hold up against legit welterweights who are not just bloated lightweights.

Usman easy tko atleast if not clean ko.

Feel free to provide an actual explanation for why you feel a huge, elite Wrestler who is ragdolling and pummeling McGregor as he pleases doesn't result in Conor giving up his neck to avoid being finished by strikes?

Or you can keep posting meaningless GIFs hoping for some likes but all that really does is make it look like you don't know shit about the sport but think your useless contribution might make you seem clever. It doesn't dude, this is a discussion form so instead of stealing someone else's intellectual property show us how clever you are and discuss why that sentence you highlighted would make MJ laugh?

You are capable of doing that right? I'd really hate to have this exchange end with me believing you're a hopeless moron.

The only way Conor would fight for the WW title is if someone like Nate Diaz got his hands on it and we know that ain't happen. Hell, apparently Masvidal is too much of a threat for him or we would've seen that fight made already.

It's impossible not to hit Usman's big head, it's gravity pulls punches in.

"Big beating treat" "blankeman". Are you expecting people to take you seriously?

Conor will wait a few months for it to calm down, maybe win a SD against some old fart with a name like BJ Penn and then say Usman is ducking him.
He will say the entire Welterweight division is shaking in their boots at the thought of fighting a guy who would lose to Belal Muhammad.

no offence to Belal, who is sound

Usman ain’t getting no sub ya dumb fucks, he couldn’t finish a sandwich. Colby only got finished cause he’s got 0 striking defense, that jaw took like 2000 hits

Feel free to provide an actual explanation for why you feel a huge, elite Wrestler who is ragdolling and pummeling McGregor as he pleases doesn't result in Conor giving up his neck to avoid being finished by strikes?

Or you can keep posting meaningless GIFs hoping for some likes but all that really does is make it look like you don't know shit about the sport but think your useless contribution might make you seem clever. It doesn't dude, this is a discussion form so instead of stealing someone else's intellectual property show us how clever you are and discuss why that sentence you highlighted would make MJ laugh?

You are capable of doing that right? I'd really hate to have this exchange end with me believing you're a hopeless moron.
You sound upset, dry your rage tears and we might have a decent conversation honeybunny

Back