MMA FANS CAN BE HARSH | John Danaher

Why does he always wear a rash guard?

I just hope he has a few and it's not always the same one.

This guy screams for attention wearing a rashguard everywhere.

It's like a retired arm forces wearing their uniform everywhere Smh.

Not being hateful here, but I would not be surprised if he had autism / Asperger's / something along those lines.

He is remarkably talented at what he does, but seems a bit awkward socially. People with autism can be brilliant in their chosen field.

That is so fucking cringey, I wonder if it happens anywhere else than in America. The muricans fucking love to gargle the balls of the military.

It’s started to happen in U.K. too

now they are all “heroes”

everoyne thinks their military is best too no one says “our military is sort of rubbish”

Not being hateful here, but I would not be surprised if he had autism / Asperger's / something along those lines.

He is remarkably talented at what he does, but seems a bit awkward socially. People with autism can be brilliant in their chosen field.

That was always my thoughts on the guy too. He seems off socially and has some sort of OCD, Aspergers, etc. Wearing a rashguard might make him feel more comfortable when he's out in public or uncomfortable situations. Or maybe in his mind a rashguard is a completely normal and acceptable daily wear clothing.

That is so fucking cringey, I wonder if it happens anywhere else than in America. The muricans fucking love to gargle the balls of the military.

I love the people that are like, our military deserves to be paid more than athletes!

it’s like any 18 year old retard can sign up for the military. And the military is like 50% of our national budget. Like that’s not bad enough already. When was the last time The USA had an invading military on US soil? 100 years ago? But we have to police the whole world by killing poor brown people in a desert across the world? What a fucking joke.
But they are all heroes, drone bombing hospitals and such in Afghanistan. Such a propaganda tactic to prop them all up as heroes.

interesting honest assessment on the talent of conor mcgregor

sorry no cliff notes

Meh.
he speaks the obvious.
When he wins, COnor looks great!
When he loses, Conor looks bad/limited!

This we knew already :)

I love the people that are like, our military deserves to be paid more than athletes!

it’s like any 18 year old retard can sign up for the military. And the military is like 50% of our national budget. Like that’s not bad enough already. When was the last time The USA had an invading military on US soil? 100 years ago? But we have to police the whole world by killing poor brown people in a desert across the world? What a fucking joke.
But they are all heroes, drone bombing hospitals and such in Afghanistan. Such a propaganda tactic to prop them all up as heroes.

You can go too far in either direction......

I like this guy. A quote of him is my signature. The Yoda of grappling.
I can relate.

Back