Media Best Shape Manager?

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Ali Abdelaziz with Men's Fitness cover model physique, dwarfing Justin Gaethge!

Ali Bless. GOAT Manager and one of the GOAT physiques and most trustworthy person in the industry.

Even when he cuts water with his fighters he probably ends up around the MW limit.

Is there any manager with a better physique than him?

Anderson Silvas Judo coach who also helped Ed a bit with management. He mainly trains judo though:

View attachment 773624
View attachment 773625
View attachment 773626

He is now coaching a young prospect named Erick Silva:

View attachment 773627

Worthy mention but he looks to have some enlarged organs - see how his belly is extended even though he has no fat on him? That's likely not going to go away as he gets older and will be more noticeable as his arms and muscles shrink with old age and the waist stays the same

Plus Ali has better looking face

The little wizards toad that hangs out with Cejudo and Ed Soares

Worthy mention but he looks to have some enlarged organs - see how his belly is extended even though he has no fat on him? That's likely not going to go away as he gets older and will be more noticeable as his arms and muscles shrink with old age and the waist stays the same

Plus Ali has better looking face

Well the dude was in his early 50s when he hit the scene. He must be pushing 60s, naturally a younger person is going to have a better looking face.

Harold Howard's manager

4400641.jpg

CjXPE.gif

This guy does more promoting for Dominance mma than Ali himself lol

I hate Ali but he is in good shape although not very aesthetically pleasing, his waist is as wide as his chest, doubt he'd pass USADA testing.

If I was Gaethje I'd be scared about training with Ali for a Khabib fight

Lol. Super gay thread Sherbro!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
since when it is gay to talk about another man physical shape ?

seeing gayness everywhere might means ur the one gay bro... nothing wrong with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back