GSP's drunk coach

Thanks TS that brings back memories when I still followed the ultimate fighter series. That season also brought us gold like this
giphy.gif

And the mckenzietine
tenor.gif

I remember rolling drunk a few times and my sessions would be more intense and felt less tired and more strong. Also more relaxed and able to think about techniques more smoothly I would react more instead of think. It's sort of like rolling high but a bit different. I did that a few times but everyone kept asking why my eyes were so red. Weed makes u creative as well.

I remember rolling drunk a few times and my sessions would be more intense and felt less tired and more strong. Also more relaxed and able to think about techniques more smoothly I would react more instead of think. It's sort of like rolling high but a bit different. I did that a few times but everyone kept asking why my eyes were so red. Weed makes u creative as well.
tumblr_pcflcayt531wstc5to4_400.gifv

tumblr_mmr9aa3cM01rdsiguo1_400.gif

tumblr_mwdy8xSPCf1r21i5xo1_r1_400.gifv

tenor.gif

Drunken style!

my buddy spared with skarbowsky in Thailand about 12 years ago and said the dude smelled like a pack of marlboros and vodka and he Was still destroying people.

Always thought he was a d$ck in this clip. Who spars with no shin pads with any intensity? also kneeing with the point of his knee ( not slap with thigh) when clinching sparring. I enjoyed watching John wayne parr smash him back in the day.

Pegui = Paris? how bad he pronounces the french city name...

It's his accent if you are a french speaker you can still understand yet I admit that sometime I understand Gsp better in english which his not his nor mine maternal language

LavishGroundedGrayfox-mobile.jpg

Back