Double champ Bader wants to run it back with Jones in Bellator

I like it. Of course Jones is the favorite (spolier alert: he would be in literally any fight) but Bader looks very good at HW and Jones has been struggling lately. That's an interesting fight.

I would actually like to see how well Bader would do at HW in the UFC. Lets really see how much he has improved.

giphy.gif

Can't blame Bader for wanting a high profile fight but he doesn't have much to offer Jones

It seems unlikely that someone will catch Jon and KO him, and that's Bader's only shot

Bader has looked good but the issue in bellator is competition. There are some good fighters there but it’s a shallow pool. It is hard to gauge how good someone is until they fight the best. Ben askren?
Bader beat meathead and fedor(10:years out from a meaningful victory and gifted a win over Maldonado) at hwt and his next fight was Kongo. He has done well at bellator but again, he’s beat a much lower level,of competition.

Oh - if I could make a few wishes:

Coker & Fertitta s coming together -
OMG - getting Jones ( although Ryan would lose both his titles or if Jon let him keep one).
BMMA then would have J.Jones, G.Mousasi and D.lima ( and an evolved bader).
Three pound 4 pound fighters and ,I'm sure ,Jones would find a way to get some things matriculated through his system where wed see GOAT Jones again( still young, too).

Even their lighter weight divisions have more talent than people realize ( of course - not quantity UFC wise- ).

BMMA would evolve " phoenix" like....and the backbone of the roster would get treated like they deserve as pro athletes ( in this case mma/ cage fighters).

There are so many talented mmartists over the world that cant even afford " to give it a shot " because of the economic pillars that the UFC has firmly planted into the earth.

The ESPN DOMICILED UFC heavier divisions have flattened out over the past few years ? How can that be ?

Back