Will Cormier stick around a little longer

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
Now that it is safe to go back down to Light Heavyweight again?

I don’t think he’s interested in starting new chapters at this point

I don’t think he’s interested in starting new chapters at this point

If they offer him an immediate title shot which they most certainly would he may consider it. imho

Now that the big scary monster is gone that is. ;)

If they offer him an immediate title shot which they most certainly would he may consider it. imho

Now that the big scary monster is gone that is. ;)
Why would they offer a title shot to a guy that has been talking retirement for 4+ years? Just let reyes or santos run with it

He's already finished in my book. DC just taking whatever fight makes sense

Why would they offer a title shot to a guy that has been talking retirement for 4+ years? Just let reyes or santos run with it

lol whats the defference between this and Dana trying to force a title fight with Stipe? He wants DC to be champ just as bad as he wants snow on his driveway Christmas morning.

@Sigvard blowing a gasket trying to think up a response. I see u boi

<Lmaoo>

@Sigvard blowing a gasket trying to think up a response. I see u boi

<Lmaoo>
I wasn’t going to respond because I think it’s pretty obvious that stipe vs DC III does bigger numbers than any fight for DC at LHW. It’s one thing to hold up a division for a big money trilogy, totally different to hold it up for DC fighting someone with no selling power.

No, I don’t think he has any interest in cutting that weight ever again. He’ll fight Stipe, and that will be it... probably. Considering Ngannou is the next challenger. If Cormier does beat Stipe. He will retire on that win.

No, I don’t think he has any interest in cutting that weight ever again. He’ll fight Stipe, and that will be it... probably. Considering Ngannou is the next challenger. If Cormier does beat Stipe. He will retire on that win.
shatup.gif

Hopefully just long enough to get Ko’d and cry a few more times

I wasn’t going to respond because I think it’s pretty obvious that stipe vs DC III does bigger numbers than any fight for DC at LHW. It’s one thing to hold up a division for a big money trilogy, totally different to hold it up for DC fighting someone with no selling power.

I honestly feel like Dana would just hand him that belt at this point. Just look how he is threatening to strip Stipe and after Cormier sat out as long as he did trying for the Brock fight. Dana wants to put a belt on him so bad..

You asked...

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back