Media Jordan Breen: Rise & Fall of Sherdog, Substance Use | The Insiders | Ep. 5

Tomasz79

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I just found this in my subscribtion feed on yt, thought this may be interesting for some here:

It's scheduled to air in a bit less than 7 hours (2PM ET/ 8PM CEST)

I remember Jordan from listening his “The Jordan Breen Show” and often "Beatdown After the Bell" with TJ de Santis. He was always very passionate about MMA and was digging deep. Not sure if he left or was fired from Sherdog in 2018 (after 11 years here) but this could be interesting.
Have a nice one, Sherbros!

He probably said Likes aren't crashing your forum.

I just found this in my subscribtion feed on yt, thought this may be interesting for some here:

It's scheduled to air in a bit less than 7 hours (2PM ET/ 8PM CEST)

I remember Jordan from listening his “The Jordan Breen Show” and often "Beatdown After the Bell" with TJ de Santis. He was always very passionate about MMA and was digging deep. Not sure if he left or was fired from Sherdog in 2018 (after 11 years here) but this could be interesting.
Have a nice one, Sherbros!

Would give this a like if I could. Although I never appreciated the way he and DeSantis always talked shit about the forums, I still managed to like the guy. But I'm biased because he's from around here, broadly speaking.

Would give this a like if I could. Although I never appreciated the way he and DeSantis always talked shit about the forums, I still managed to like the guy. But I'm biased because he's from around here, broadly speaking.

I know, I had mixed feelings about him at first, but later just enjoyed his analysys and speaking openly.

I always loved how knowledgeable he was regarding Japanese MMA (at a time where most of the best lighter weight fighters were fighting in Japan).

I know I used to dislike him because he had a very douchey arrogant way of speaking, but that was a looooooong time ago. Can't even really remember what he said or how he said it.

Anyway, this should be interesting.

Back