If Nunes wins next week she would be the first fighter in UFC

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
To defend belts successfully in two divisions without any caveat.

Conor never defends
BJ never defended his Welterweight belt
Randy lost his LHW title defense
GSP never defended his MW belt
Lets be honest some still don't see DC as the legit LHW champion & there is argument in favour of them. (Coming from a big Jones hater).

Doing it while being the active champion of two divisions simultaneously would add another dimension to this feat I guess.

Unless Felicia win this cause that's a possibility. (So don't think about coming back to this thread gloating if somehow Spencer pulls that off, I am not writing her off)

Conor neve defends
BJ never defended his Welterweight
Lets be honest some still don't see DC as the legit LHW champion & there is argument in favour of them. (Coming from a big Jones hater).

Doing it while being the active champion of two divisions simultaneously would add another dimension to this feat I guess.

Unless Felicia win this cause that's a possibility. (So don't think about coming back to this thread gloating if somehow Spencer pulls that off, I am not writing her off)
Solid post except for the last part. Only person currently who has a chance against Nunes is Shevchenko. These one dimensional girls might be stronger than Nunes in one area or another but Nunes is just way more well rounded and has one of the top MMA teams game planning with her.

Solid post except for the last part. Only person currently who has a chance against Nunes is Shevchenko. These one dimensional girls might be stronger than Nunes in one area or another but Nunes is just way more well rounded and has one of the top MMA teams game planning with her.

Accolade wise Nunes is much better grappler than her ( Brown Belt in Judo, Black Belt in BJJ from Edson Carvalho, tremendously improved her wrestling while at ATT). But I wouldn't write off the possibility of a hail merry sub ( If Spencer pull it off).

Spencer is no joke. She's tough. I could see her winning, but Nunes hits like a man. It all depends on whether or not Spencer gets it to the ground before Nunes lands. Spencer went the distance with Cyborg, but clearly Nunes isn't Cyborg, and I don't think there's a woman alive that can take punches from Nunes and stay in the fight. I'm looking forward to it.

His stoppage of Cruz was premature too, but all of those go down as wins and defenses. He technically did it first.

So did DC technially; That' why I said she would be first without any caveat/no strings attached.

Conor never defends
BJ never defended his Welterweight belt

The caveat is that it's a shallow division with no history. Now delete your thread.

The only string attached is why she still even has two belts - she’s all by herself at 145. DC, Connor, Cejudo all had to shit or get off the pot or get stripped a belt. Nunes got to take her time because she’s the only one in the division.

PPV records about to be smashed.

Nunes vs Feenom, the wait is over.

The lioness is cool and all but I would just object what anyone would object. Strength of competition. Bye.

She already has defended titles at both weight

The lioness is cool and all but I would just object what anyone would object. Strength of competition. Bye.

Controversial take, but I must agree. Ronda, miesha, Holly and cyborg are all name fighters but bw and get are easily the weakest of the woman's weight classes those fighters included.

Joanna in the straw weight division has fought way better fighters imo. Flyweight is weak rn but it'll get stronger soon, it's still new

Are we going to hold much weight having a win over Felicia Spencer?

Yeah... When your signature win is over the tattoo Aussie chick, it’s not exactly a super fight.

Amanda has a great run going and that is respectable, but beating this chick is no big deal.

Back