Billy Quarantillo

Shaquitas EBT

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Billy Q. from my hometown is on the main card tonight,it's a catchweight affair.Who do you have in this matchup?

He's definitely got the name for a main card spot.

He has to change his nickname to "Quarantine" after this!

Good luck to ur fren

Well he got the W,but it wasn't the prettiest,had some nice sub attempts in round 2,took the 3rd,in round 1 Carlyle turned his back thinking the round was over and got clocked pretty good.
It was definitely a good scrap brother. Carlyle is one tough dude and he hung in there

What a fight that was, and what a fighter that guy is. The interviewer in the post-fight interview kept mispronouncing his name even after Billy corrected him, and it's not pronounced as it looks, so maybe he should just be Billy Q. from now on.

Carlyle is very tough. One hell of a match.

Decision could have gone either way.

Both men deserve to hold their head high after that fight.
For sure brother. I can’t believe he tried to do the ol’ mark hunt walkoff {<jordan}

Quarantillo has been impressive for a couple fights, I think he will have a lot to learn from this fight so I’m glad he got challenged.

For sure brother. I can’t believe he tried to do the ol’ mark hunt walkoff {<jordan}

Quarantillo has been impressive for a couple fights, I think he will have a lot to learn from this fight so I’m glad he got challenged.

Quarantillo has heart, no one with sense can deny that. His skills are coming along nicely.

He looked like the better martial artist. But Carlyle is strong as an ox. Guy muscled his way out of submissions which would have trapped other men.

Quarantillo has heart, no one with sense can deny that. His skills are coming along nicely.

He looked like the better martial artist. But Carlyle is strong as an ox. Guy muscled his way out of submissions which would have trapped other men.
Yeah exactly. Bill strikes me as a level head skill guy that will continue to develop.

Carlyle strikes me as one of those guys that has the kill switch and physicality. He could make the big time if his skills are molded correctly.

I had Billy before the fight, Carlyle carries a fair bit of muscle and is a very fast-twitch, go for the finish guy whereas Quarantillo is a 3rd round messy TKO type of bloke. I had a feeling he'd outlast him and come on strong to get the judges' nod.

Back