Woodley at his absolute best

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Was better than gsp IMO but not as good as Usman at his best. usman in his last two fights to me is the best ww I have seen. His cardio, his chin, his strength and his courage are all above the rest.

Was better than gsp IMO but not as good as Usman at his best. usman in his last two fights to me is the best ww I have seen. His cardio, his chin, his strength and his courage are all above the rest.
Wait you’re trying to say the welterweight all time rank

usman
Woodley
GSP
?

exam-1200x630.jpg

Well obviously not based on career. Just the eye test tells me that usman is the best of the three at his best.
Your eye test involves complete, nonsensical, hatred toward one of the 3. Why would you trust something you know in the back of your head is obviously flawed beyond belief?

The truth of it all: Tyron Woodley, nor Kamaru Usman beat the everloving dogshit out of your hero so they're ok.

That's a funny joke

I don't even like Grease but he's by far the WW GOAT specially after seeing that sloppy Colby/Usman fight

Peak Hendricks > Woodley or Usman BTW

There's sturong cases for a couple others too

That's a funny joke

I don't even like Grease but he's by far the WW GOAT specially after seeing that sloppy Colby/Usman fight

Peak Hendricks > Woodley or Usman BTW

There's sturong cases for a couple others too
Take notes @bjpenngoat ..... you can dislike someone and still have the ability to give an honest assessment of them. Try it sometime. I know this will take away from you trolling every single GSP thread but just give it a try..... you might surprise yourself.

Woodley at his absolute best was getting split decisions, draws, controversial wins or losing every other fight. No WW at their best looked close to GSP pre ACL tear

i'm a fan of woodley's and maybe he is the "most explosive" but i wouldn't say the best to watch

<30>
Okay, thx for your opinion, I guess...
<Fedor23>

I would say Usman is mentally tougher then both those guys. He has that immigrant mentality, but too early to say hes better then GSP

Why don't you take @TheSpider @Hirashin @Fioretti @GrayArea and go troll somewhere else? You guys are like children and add nothing to this forum.

Better than whic version of GSP?

Woodley at his best would get beat by the past of prime , psot-knee tear , already contemplating retirement version of GSP.

Ptrime GSP vs Prime Woodley would be a total domination.

Back