McGregor vs. Diaz on TUF

Josh Beasley

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I think this is the only way to revive it. It sets up the trilogy and you have a lot of directions you could go with it. Bring in Dillon Danis and Logan Paul and a bunch of guys with records of 5-0 or less. This would be the most popular TUF ever.

I think this is the only way to revive it. It sets up the trilogy and you have a lot of directions you could go with it. Bring in Dillon Danis and Logan Paul and a bunch of guys with records of 5-0 or less. This would be the most popular TUF ever.
I love it but you might need the National Guard for security.

TUF is way to long for either one of these guys, Conor got other business things going on and im sure he obligated to do and nate is just not going stay lock up lol

Yeah, Nate’s “coaching” would have fighters actually unlearning things.

“All you need is a 1-2 and if that doesn’t work just flop on your back and flip off your opponent. Call him a bitch if you have to.“

Lol. Conor is way above spending 6 weeks coaching

You'd have both coaches not showing up to practices, late for fights. Nate would be smoking weed with his coaches (Jake, Nick, Gilbert). Artem would be running the show for both teams because he's the GOAT.

Would never happen but it'd be great. Conor and Nate have an odd couple chemistry..

If memory serves correct, Conor never got that cup of coffee and Nate got his hand raised. Nate also got the last word when he commented "I'm not surprised MFs".

I think Artem and Chris Avila is prob more realistic at this point.

Conor and Nate would want millions to do it. That show doesn’t draw enough to make it financially viable. But, I also don’t know shit.

Conor vs. Nate 3 is not happening fellas. It's simple Nate is just a tough fight for Conor and Dana isn't willing too risk it.

Pretty sure I remember Conor saying he would never do TUF again.

Back