News Lmao, Renato Moicano confirms that Colby got MOGGED by Thiago Santos in ATT's bathroom ...

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Speaking to brazilian MMA news outlet Ag. Fight, ATT's Renato Moicano shared a curious episode:

1_thiago_marreta__1_-9770879.jpg

https://www.uol.com.br/esporte/ulti...go-marreta-quase-agrediu-covington-na-att.htm

"There was that time where Thiago "Marreta" and Colby almost went at it ... they met in the bathroom and Marreta called Colby out.
I've been told that he wanted to beat Colby up, but the American kind of pussied out and ran away. It was probably for the best (laughs)"

Moicano also said that Colby has been challenged by Dustin Poirier at ATT, but refused to fight:

"Dustin wanted to fight, but Colby didn't engage. I spoke to Colby on the same day and he told me that he would never fight if it weren't for money and that he would never accept a gym challenge like that.
I know he does(the whole character) for money, but I do not agree with this method, he risks his health, his honor. You need to have a glimpse of respect"

Damn Colby's ATT departure now makes more sense. He was getting mogged on a daily basis by his fellow teammates.

Speaking to brazilian MMA news outlet Ag. Fight, ATT's Renato Moicano shared a curious episode:

1_thiago_marreta__1_-9770879.jpg

https://www.uol.com.br/esporte/ulti...go-marreta-quase-agrediu-covington-na-att.htm

"There was that time where Thiago "Marreta" and Colby almost went at it ... they met in the bathroom and Marreta called Colby out.
I've been told that he wanted to beat Colby up, but the American kind of pussied out and ran away. It was probably for the best (laughs)"

Moicano also said that Colby has been challenged by Dustin Poirier at ATT, but refused to fight:

"Dustin wanted to fight, but Colby didn't engage. I spoke to Colby on the same day and he told me that he would never fight if it weren't for money and that he would never accept a gym challenge like that.
I know he does(the whole character) for money, but I do not agree with this method, he risks his health, his honor. You need to have a glimpse of respect"

Damn Colby's ATT departure now makes more sense. He was getting mogged on a daily basis by his fellow teammates.

Funny thing is Colby would absolutely smash Dustin in MMA fight. Dustin should try to set up a MMA fight with Colby. But he won't. He knows, like Masvidal does, who would win in that fight. Streetfight is whole different matter I guess.

What an absolutely cowardly move for a prizefighter not to brawl with someone two weight classes heavier and for free.

Absolutely pathetic.

Not in the U.S but in real man countries yes it is pathetic actually, in South America, Africa, middle eastern, Russia, etc. We don't even think about weight classes, that's a very American thing to have this kind of thoughts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back