I Know Now Why Many Dislike Adesanya..

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It's because you are pussies, and some of you are full on assholes. Only a difference of centimeters. Seriously.

Lol his last fight aside, look at the corny shit y'all complain about from him. "Oh he dances waaaah!" "He draws inspiration from cartoons waaah!" "Omg he trolls and trash talks on the internet waaaah!"

The last one is the funniest because this site is full of a bunch of grown ass men, myself included, talking shit and making judgements on other grown ass men who are doing it(MMA) at high level and making bank.

You guys are like crabs on a bucket, upset that a fan like yourselves got off the internet and trained and became UFC champion and still comes back on the internet to post memes lol. I'm bored.

Last edited:
It's because you are pussies, and some of you are full on assholes. Only a difference of inches. Seriously.

Lol his last fight aside, look at the corny shit y'all complain about from him. "Oh he dances waaaah!" "He draws inspiration from cartoons waaah!" "Omg he trolls and trash talks on the internet waaaah!"

The last one is the funniest because this site is full of a bunch of grown ass men, myself included, talking shit and making judgements on other grown ass men who are doing it(MMA) at high level and making bank.

You guys are like crabs on a bucket, upset that a fan like yourselves got off the internet and trained and because UFC champion and still comes back on the internet to post memes lol. I'm bored.

tyVjJBt.gif

I think there are a lot of people who hate on him because he represents the newest level of fighter, a nerd who watched kick boxing and mma because it happend to grow out of the niche sport, but who also was not into fighting but into anime, cartoons, new music etc, but then just fell in love with the sport, started training and is now the champ, living his dream and fighting legends...

its not 2004 anymore and MMA is big, it will draw more and more people like him and we wont have as many Wanderlei Silvas, Randy Coutures who train like recluses in some scary looking gyms etc...

You're wrong TS.

Average shertard basic bitches hate Adesanya because he's flamboyant in his demeanor, and they are intimidated by the thought of a potentially gay man being tough, and/or tougher than them.

Is normal.

Edit: never mind, I guess you're right technically. They are assholes and pussies...

Reported for offensive communication and using misogynistic postering

It's because you are pussies, and some of you are full on assholes. Only a difference of inches. Seriously.

You guys are like crabs on a bucket, upset that a fan like yourselves got off the internet and trained and because UFC champion and still comes back on the internet to post memes lol. I'm bored.

??

You're a mind reader?

Can you tell me tonight's Lotto?

I just don't like him, I don't care what money he makes or what he does, if there was a guy like that at work, or when I was in school, or my neighbour, I would just think 'I don't like this guy', just find his personality, what he says, the way he acts, etc irritating.

I don't hate the guy, but I don't listen to his interviews and skip any videos that have him most of the time, I will listen to some stuff, because he can be normal sometimes. I'm not out here hating on him though, so maybe you mean other guys who actively go after him

Back