Media Jack Slack's Filthy Casual's Guide to Cory Sandhagen

Volador

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Jack Slack is one of the best and most enlightening analysts in the game, hope you enjoy the video.

Sadly I kind of missed out on Sandhagen't current run, but I'm excited about him vs Sterling. His game looks very sharp and well rounded.

BW is banging right now, with Cory, Aljo, Yan, Moraes, Aldo, Frankie, Cody, Munhoz, Assuncao, the return of TJ 2021, maybe CCC returning, maybe Cruz returning, almost impossible to go wrong with matchups.

How do you see the fights going, and what do you think of Sandhagen's game? Can he get the strap? Will anybody have a long reign, or are we going to see the belt change hands several times in the next few years?

Enjoy:

Sandhagen is a great fighter. Very entertaining, very loose and smooth. But he hasn't been flawless. He nearly got finished by Alcantara and eked out a split against Lineker. Could have easily been slam KO'ed against Bautista too.

I like Jack Slack and I like his videos, but 'A Filthy Casuals Guide' is either a clever joke or a complete misnomer.

Filthy Casuals do not know, or care, about any of the intricacies of fighting that he talks about.

I like Jack Slack and I like his videos, but 'A Filthy Casuals Guide' is either a clever joke or a complete misnomer.

Filthy Casuals do not know, or care, about any of the intricacies of fighting that he talks about.

True, although I consider myself a casual technique-wise (I don't train other than lifting), but I find these little episodes really engaging.

Caught this earlier, thanks for posting TS

I would watch a Jack slack podcast with any other notable fighting personality, even Brendan Schaub or Stephen A Smith.
(Especially Brendan Schaub or Stephen A Smith )

Jack Slack is one of the best and most enlightening analysts in the game, hope you enjoy the video.

Sadly I kind of missed out on Sandhagen't current run, but I'm excited about him vs Sterling. His game looks very sharp and well rounded.

BW is banging right now, with Cory, Aljo, Yan, Moraes, Aldo, Frankie, Cody, Munhoz, Assuncao, the return of TJ 2021, maybe CCC returning, maybe Cruz returning, almost impossible to go wrong with matchups.

How do you see the fights going, and what do you think of Sandhagen's game? Can he get the strap? Will anybody have a long reign, or are we going to see the belt change hands several times in the next few years?

Enjoy:

Just pictured Jack Black in my head when I read the title.

Just pictured Jack Black in my head when I read the title.
giphy.gif

He's a good fighter. One of those tricky fighters that relies a lot on giving the opponent so many looks and overloading their senses. I just wish he had more power.

That said, I think Aljo will have a clear grappling advantage here and sandhagen won't have the crazy reach advantage that he's used to having.

Posts like this are so fuckin lazy.

If you think there are better, easily accessible analysts post their names and why.

Yeah, i don't need to source my opinion for you buddy.

Aw, thread won't be the same without you.

No one gives a fuck {<jordan}

Thanks for the video I enjoyed it.

As for the other guy, worthless posters gonna worthless post. Nothing new.

Back