Moment when refs

imbossing

mma judging
Banned
Reaction score
Break up wall n stall to quickly

I was watching tyron vs till and it boggled my brain, how fast dan marigolta stopped action when tyron had till on the cage for about 5seconds. Made me root for the first time for tyron to win

Any other incidents ?

Not exactly the same, but Jerin Valel used to continually give instructions to the fighters--almost warnings about things they weren't doing but the thought they might.

It was weird. To the point that they couldn't hear their corners or concentrate on the actual fight, just a continual barrage of "don't grab the fence, don't grab gloves", etc. when they weren't even doing it.

He's a much better ref now, but he was terrible for a few years--almost let Mark Munoz die.

Not exactly the same, but Jerin Valel used to continually give instructions to the fighters--almost warnings about things they weren't doing but the thought they might.

It was weird. To the point that they couldn't hear their corners or concentrate on the actual fight, just a continual barrage of "don't grab the fence, don't grab gloves", etc. when they weren't even doing it.

He's a much better ref now, but he was terrible for a few years--almost let Mark Munoz die.

That guy is weird in general.

Everytime they introduce him as the ref, he does this thing with his hands motioning fighters to get back.

Most of the time the fighters are standing right by the cage, where they are supposed to be.

Strange.

Yessir. He did that shit constantly

Back