Silva would beat Conor.

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
You know, it's funny how things changes, I remember when people were flaming me for saying Eddie was the easiest match up for Conor, then got beat down like an annoying stepchild and they all but disappeared, but then people will flame me against for saying this now.

If this fight happens, Silva would beat Conor. I think Conor would obliterate Justin if they fight and both are on their A game. No one knows where Conor is at, but if this fight happens, and if Silva can cut to that weight healthy, Silva would beat Conor.

I think it would be a beat down of epic proportions if Silva can get the fight at 180, but still at 176, Silva would beat Conor.

Personally, I think Conor is done as a top level fighter, or a legend. I think he had a clear shot at being one of the greatests, but I think money got to his head, as well as his ego. He's looking for easy fights, and this easy fight on paper will get him losing to a 50 year old brailian off his dick pills.

You know, it's funny how things changes, I remember when people were flaming me for saying Eddie was the easiest match up for Conor, then got beat down like an annoying stepchild and they all but disappeared, but then people will flame me against for saying this now.

If this fight happens, Silva would beat Conor. I think Conor would obliterate Justin if they fight and both are on their A game. No one knows where Conor is at, but if this fight happens, and if Silva can cut to that weight healthy, Silva would beat Conor.

I think it would be a beat down of epic proportions if Silva can get the fight at 180, but still at 176, Silva would beat Conor.

Personally, I think Conor is done as a top level fighter, or a legend. I think he had a clear shot at being one of the greatests, but I think money got to his head, as well as his ego. He's looking for easy fights, and this easy fight on paper will get him losing to a 50 year old brailian off his dick pills.

is that what this is really about?

Anderson should’ve retired years ago he has nothing else left to prove and he’s way past his prime.

Silva got slightly dropped by Israel in their fight, he still has 60% of his matrix powers but he’s a step behind from his prime. I don’t see how he could withstand conors left straight. Might be able to dodge and avoid 80% of his shots but one is gonna get through and do damage

Not exactly a bold prediction to think a big 185er would beat a guy who's fought 58.33% of his UFC fights at 145 lbs and never missed a cut there or at 155.

Silva is beyond washed, but we're still talking a gap of 3 weight classes here basically, or still 2 if people want to be stubborn and not consider a guy who made Featherweight 7/7 times and in 7/12 UFC fights "not a 145er".

Catchweight 180? Yeah increases McGregor's chances. I can't see Silva making 175 let alone 180 at this point, but who knows.

*Let's frame this another way: GSP refused to move up to 185 during both their primes. Fine, they were both in their primes...but that's a pretty big WW not going up one weight class (15 lb jump noted).

How about this: Why doesn't Max Holloway go up and fight Yoel Romero?

Last edited:
You know, it's funny how things changes, I remember when people were flaming me for saying Eddie was the easiest match up for Conor
Bullshit. Post the receipts. Everyone loves to talk in hindsight. You were just like everyone else saying Alvarez would kill Conor. You're not some expert fight picker. Any random bum can get lucky and pick a winner. It's 50% odds. You're not making any kind of bold prediction by picking a 6'4 LHW to beat a 5'8 FW. Thanks for a completely pointless thread "captain obvious derp a derp"

Who the fuck are you ?

Not exactly a bold prediction to think a big 185er would beat a guy who's fought 58.33% of his UFC fights at 145 lbs and never missed a cut there or at 155.

Silva is beyond washed, but we're still talking a gap of 3 weight classes here basically, or still 2 if people want to be stubborn and not consider a guy who made Featherweight 7/7 times and in 7/12 UFC fights "not a 145er".

Catchweight 180? Yeah increases McGregor's chances. I can't see Silva making 175 let alone 180 at this point, but who knows.

*Let's frame this another way: GSP refused to move up to 185 during both their primes. Fine, they were both in their primes...but that's a pretty big WW not going up one weight class (15 lb jump noted).

How about this: Why doesn't Max Holloway go up and fight Yoel Romero?
Max didn't call out Yoel or I'd be in favor of that too

Why do we fucking care? Silva should be retired eating Whoopers from Burger King and Conor should stop ducking real fights.
Old man Silva would beat 90% of people at 155. Only person I think would have a chance is Khabib, and even then I think khabib losses most of the time. Let’s stop acting like Silva would be an easy fight against anyone at 155.

Back