Hardest hitter in each division currently?

Finding Deebo

Swimming in Heaven, lookin' for Craig!!
Banned
Reaction score
My thoughts:
HW: Ngannou (Clever, I know)
LHW: This one was tricky for me, I'm leaning Santos, but Texeira still has some power for sure, and other valid mentions in there as well. If Rumble was back, there'd be no debate.
MW: Cannonier (Costa/Romero close though)
WW: Woodley
LW: McGregor and Justin. Added Justin since it's hard to tell what's going on these days with McGregor
FW: Korean Zombie
BW: Garbrandt
FLW: Cejudo

FW: Korean Zombie
maxresdefault.jpg

hw: Ngannou
lhw: Reyes
mw: Romero
ww: Woodley
lw: Toss up, Gaethje looks like he throws with more velocity and the impact looks harder but Conor drops guys easier
fw: Josh Emmet
bw: Aldo
fw: Deiveson Figueiredo I guess, Cejudo left the division and is retired now anyways

hw: Ngannou
lhw: Reyes
mw: Romero
ww: Woodley
lw: Toss up, Gaethje looks like he throws with more velocity and the impact looks harder but Conor drops guys easier
fw: Josh Emmet
bw: Aldo
fw: Deiveson Figueiredo I guess, Cejudo left the division and is retired now anyways
aldo has 0 stoppages at 135
conor is 1-1 at 155 w/ 1 tko

At featherweight it's either Emmett or Stephens. Otherwise i (mostly) agree. Would say that Reyes and Santos are the hardest hitters at 205.

aldo has 0 stoppages at 135
conor is 1-1 at 155 w/ 1 tko
Need to see more of both of them sure, but Aldo was one of the hardest hitters at 145 and now has gone down and is facing smaller guys. He looked more powerful than Moraes who is one of the most powerful in the division

HW : Ngannou.
LHW : Santos.
MW : Romero.
WW: Woodley.
LW : Gaethje.
FW : Stephens.
BW : Garbrandt.
FLW : Figuerudo.

How is your name Carol Baskins Ex husband? Are you allowed to change your name on this site? Or are you actually him?

I think roundtree hits harder harder than santos but im not sure either are the hardest in the division

HW: Ngannou

LHW: Volkan

MW: Romero

WW: woodley

LW: Gaethje

FW: Stephens

BW: Garbrandt / Yan

FLW: Figueiredo

Hw- Francis
Lhw- jiri
Mw- cannonier/ Whitaker
Ww- luque