Former UFC fighter Wanderlei Silva on $10 million offer to fight Mike Tyson at BKFC

Do you think it will happen?

• Total voters
I honestly doubt this happens

Bellator Wandy is so sad. Seems a lifetime ago he was bouncing Kondo-San's head into the mat like a child with spiders.

No way this happens. Its all hype from bkfc, they already know Tyson will not take the fight. Mike can get way more money boxing another well known boxer.

Tyson will fight Holyfield or Fury. Wand is a nobody to casuals.

Tyson will fight Holyfield or Fury. Wand is a nobody to casuals.
Tyson even in his prime was never on Furys level. He lost every fight against that caliber of opponents or avoided them. I know delusion is strong with Tyson fans but thats the harsh reality.

Not in a million years would a 53 year old Tyson step into the ring with Fury.

Holyfield would just be sad. Even 15 years ago boxing commisions pleaded with him to stop fighting because of his health. Holy has more mileage than near any other boxer. He should enjoy retirement.

Sherdog so happy to get an exclusive that they relate unrealistic fights that don't make any sense and won't happen.

There's no way Tyson is fighting an MMA fighter. If he does do something it will be a boxing exhibition with an old boxing legend.

The wrong old Silva in a boxing match.

Anderson Vs Tyson is the boxing match to make under zuffa boxing. He always wanted Roy Jones. People gonna pay huge to see Tyson fight anyone. Who would win Anderson vs Tyson?

So they offered Wand 10 mill and Tyson 20 mill, 30 mill for one fight, dont know anything about BKFC, do they have that kind of up front money for one event, regardless of what they hope to make?

When I first heard this, I thought YES, a good matchup.

Who wouldn’t want to see to fighters go blow for blow?
Only problem was, I was remembering Pride Wandy.
His last, dig your heels in and go crazy, fight was when he fought Brian Stann....After that, the viciousness diminished.

Still one of my favorite fighters EVER

Wandy would throw his wild, sloppy hooks. Tyson uppercuts Wandy’s head off.
I would rather see Stipe vs. Tyson.

Didn't he say 20 million? Now 10? Will it be 1 by the end of the week?

Tysons comeback fight has already happened, I saw it yesterday, he fought Chris Jericho at AEW. Hopefully thats the last time I see it too.

Back