Who do you believe: Usman or Masvidal???

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score
If you asked me a couple weeks ago I would have swore Jorge was ducking Usman. But then I heard Masvidal's interview and he argued that Usman was holding up the fight by asking too much money.

I have no idea who to believe.

Who do you think is telling the truth??

Usman! Jorge been ducking hard he likes working cameras & twitter...

Mas straight up said he never received a bout agreement. Not sure why he’d lie about something that could be so easily disproven and with such damaging PR consequences if done so

Meanwhile Usman has been chasing a Conor fight that's never gonna happen. Like if Mas really is ducking him, why not just next him and engage in talks with Edwards (who many believe is the truly deserving contender in the first place)

I don't think its so much Usman as it is Ali. I still say these two fight in July.

I don’t even care at this point, I just wanna watch ‘em fight, dang-nabbit!!

Mas. Dudes atleast consistent with his personality and story. Usman is too all over the place and plus as someone mentioned, he's got Ali in his corner so there's almost always gonna be some fucky shit happening on that end.

Probably somewhere in the middle.

Both fighters want to fight but their managers are trying to get as much money as they can and are refusing deals and relaying bad info back to their fighters.

Or there both negotiating more money. The trueth most probably lies somewhere in the middle with the UFC feeding both sides misinformation to drive down there asking prices

The truth usually lies somewhere in between
<Fedor23><{hughesimpress}>

giphy.gif

When one or both fighters are not fighting solely because of money ... it's not the same as ducking.

I 100% believe jorge. Usman thinks he is the a side and you know ali is asking for the moon for a guy who doesnt draw in the middle.of.a pandemic with 30% unemployment in some states. They should give usman leon to.prove a point that his name doesnt draw while jorge will pull almost conor numbers once again.

Jorge is an easy fight for Usman that will generate plenty of interest and PPV buys, and could move the needle on his star power overall. Of course he wants the fight. Conversely, Jorge knows Usman will dominate him and end his gravy train. It's not hard to sort out what's going on here.

If you asked me a couple weeks ago I would have swore Jorge was ducking Usman. But then I heard Masvidal's interview and he argued that Usman was holding up the fight by asking too much money.

I have no idea who to believe.

Who do you think is telling the truth??

jorge said months ago the money had to be right for him to figth anyone. usman is worried about covid 19 like alot of people are. so if he gone fight it needs to be worth it. usman ok waiting until the world is getting back to norma.l

Masvidal is huge favourite to KO Usman because he’s the best boxer in MMA, so I believe him. Usman is holding onto the title as long as he can for the money.

usman post him on his back so fast it wont be hard. conor fans said the same thing an we know how that happened.

Mas straight up said he never received a bout agreement. Not sure why he’d lie about something that could be so easily disproven and with such damaging PR consequences if done so

Meanwhile Usman has been chasing a Conor fight that's never gonna happen. Like if Mas really is ducking him, why not just next him and engage in talks with Edwards (who many believe is the truly deserving contender in the first place)

super bowl media week jorge said the fight was done.

Back