Media Jorge denies ducking Usman

Brodie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

-Says Usman is asking for an absurd amount of money
-Usmans asking for more money even though he’s the lowest selling PPV champion
-Never offered bout agreement
-Says go look at Usmans recent interviews he keeps saying he’ll fight anyone “if the price is right”
-Jorge said he sold the most ppvs of last year, he’s the A side and nobody knows who Usman is
-If money was the same and given the choice he would pick Usman over Nate
-Still aiming to headline international fight week in the biggest fight possible

Last edited:
I don't follow Masvidal. He is saying Usman is asking for more money and not signing, but that he gets to decide pay and time because he is the real draw.

It sounds to me like Masvidal has gotten carried away with his recent success.

They are both looking out for their best interest. Jorge is right about his popularity. Usman holds the belt but it doesn't matter. The name of the game is to make money. In the past fighting for the title was the money fight but not anymore. Fighters like Diaz and Jorge have found ways around it without the necessary risk involved.

Imagine if Conor fought Usman and before the fight was signed Marty demanded a larger sum of the fight. Conor ain't doing dat chit cause he's the draw.

Last edited:
Jorge is the bigger name. LOL this isn't even a question. Of course he's gonna milk this for every penny, which he should. Don't just take title fights because people think YOU HAVE TO. Do what you think is best long-term.

He's 35 and coming to the end of career. He likely loses to Usman and that's it for him.

Milk it, Jorge.

This division is full of Divas. GSP comeback bro you're missed.

Eh imagine putting your entire life and physical health for this moment...of course you're going to be a diva. But as a fan this is what killed boxing...I just hope it never does the same for MMA.

Of course it's Usman. Like a month ago Dana came out and said they were looking for a new opponent for Mas and we haven't heard anything from Usman's side other than chasing a Conor fight

Masvidal is one fight away from no longer being the ”A side” and I can’t wait
Really. This guy has grown tiresome and is ducking Usman big time. He will soon be back to being irrelevant.

jorge is such a great fighter he doesnt need to fight for the title. lol

bmf = bitching moaning fighter

jorge mistook the BMF belt for the real belt.

It almost like nobody listened to the video
Hes ready to fight by or before or after july vs usmen but he wont sign the contract.

Because the ufc wont give him an absurd amount of guaranteed money.

Makes sense usmen trying to beg conor now

Diaz might taket jorge wants a fight if not usmen then the biggest name he can get

Back