Media How good Valentina is? She doesn't get the credit she deserves

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
When she got in the UFC they didn't have her natural weightclass (125) and she had to fight at 135 against way bigger women and she still was winning.

-Her UFC debut was against Sarah Kaufman, #5 wanked at the moment and former title challenger. Kaufman is fighting at 155lbs now.

-Her second fight was against Nunes, #4 ranked at the moment and was about to fight for the title. Nunes used to fight at 145lbs and now is fighting at 145lbs again.

-Her tird fight was against Holm, former champ and #2 ranked at the moment. Holm use to fight at 145lbs and in boxing she even fought at 154 or more if I'm not mistaking.

-Her four fight was against Peña, TUF champ and #2 ranked at the moment, this was a title eliminator.

-Her fifth fight was against Nunes, title fight, she lost this one by split desicion but it was very controversial and a lot of people think she should have won that one.

Now she finally got the chance to fight at her natural weightclass and we got the chance to see her full potential but people don't wanna give her props she deserves, people always wanna throw away what she's earned by saying that's only because she's in a weak division. I mean it's not her fault that she's so good and make everybody look bad incluiding girls like Holm, Nunes and Joanna.

Watch her fight with the bigger Holm, the one who ended Rousey's era, she completely outclassed Holm.

Best WMMA fighter ever

Not that it means anything

She's the second best fighter 135 and under.

She's going to go the DJ route where everyone she fights sucks so her skills cant be truly appreciated.

Aw, that's cool! How do you contact Yoda to have him help write your thread titles?

When she got in the UFC they didn't have her natural weightclass (125) and she had to fight at 135 against way bigger women and she still was winning.

-Her UFC debut was against Sarah Kaufman, #5 wanked at the moment and former title challenger. Kaufman is fighting at 155lbs now.

-Her second fight was against Nunes, #4 ranked at the moment and was about to fight for the title. Nunes used to fight at 145lbs and now is fighting at 145lbs again.

-Her tird fight was against Holm, former champ and #2 ranked at the moment. Holm use to fight at 145lbs and in boxing she even fought at 154 or more if I'm not mistaking.

-Her four fight was against Peña, TUF champ and #2 ranked at the moment, this was a title eliminator.

-Her fifth fight was against Nunes, title fight, she lost this one by split desicion but it was very controversial and a lot of people think she should have won that one.

Now she finally got the chance to fight at her natural weightclass and we got the chance to see her full potential but people don't wanna give her props she deserves, people always wanna throw away what she's earned by saying that's only because she's in a weak division. I mean it's not her fault that she's so good and make everybody look bad incluiding girls like Holm, Nunes and Joanna.

Watch her fight with the bigger Holm, the one who ended Rousey's era, she completely outclassed Holm.

She is real good but the competition she faces at 125 isn't. Wish she had better challenges at 125

She's good at fighting

I like when she dances too

giphy.gif

Even the UFC Championship Belt can't deal with her power

I like her style and want to see her KO Zhang.

Most talented female in combat sports history

Reactions: 2EZ
I thought she beat Nunes the second times pretty clearly , She is kind of overrated nowadays though.

She has a great skillset but people hyping her as some "killer" are wrong.

She's no doubt the goddess of war. I believe she won the rematch with Nunes.

Reactions: 2EZ
She's the wmma goat as far as I'm concerned. The fighters in her division are not bad, she just makes them look bad because she's so good.

Beat Nunes, smashed everyone else. WMMA GOAT.
Nunes is way overrated anyway.

Back