[Poll] Should Conor take Ali and Marty's bait ?

Should Conor McGregor take Ali AbdulAziz's bait ?

• Total voters

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I have to admit, Ali's latest chess move was a stroke of genius. Conor has been marketing himself lately as a welterweight, a welterweight contender, and a possible Tree division champion to the casuals. He uses his wins vs fake welterweights Nate and Donald to justify his claims.

So Ali, being the fight promotion and management god that he is, decided to use Conor's own promotional tactics against him by offering him this bullshit title shot vs a bigger man that will wrestlefuck the Proper 12 out of him.

Ali is attempting to con the greatest conman in combat sports, the legendary Conman.

Which brings us to the question: should Conor McGregor take Ali's bait and fight Marty Fake Nudist ?

That 'chess move' has just made Ali and Marty look desperate as fuck. Pretty embarrassing in all honesty

By bait you mean belt?

fucking fake nudist... coming to our country stealing our true nudists beaches
hate those guys!

That 'chess move' has just made Ali and Marty look desperate as fuck. Pretty embarrassing in all honesty
How? Conor has been talking about getting the WW belt for a long time(3 division champ). He now has a chance to back up his words. If Conor doesnt accept it means only one thing. I dont like Ali as a person but you cant deny he is the GOAT manager at the moment.

McGreGOAT gonna KO dat bum inside the firth

Both guys want nothing to do with Usman
Money is on their minds
Conor will do it for the money
Jorge will do it for an increase in money

Funny what money does

If he wants to swim with the fishes... best not take that bait. You’ll get murdered in there Conor.
giphy.gif

How so? you know Uncle Dana would love to make that happen and Conor would be jumping ahead of more well deserved contenders. Shouldn't this be considered a golden opportunity for him?

The money/career consequences aren't meaningful to me as a viewer, so of course I want to see everyone fight everyone else.

I said yes, but it really depends...let see Usman put his comment about no takedown for 2 rds to pen and paper on the contract....because if that occurs he will get KO'd by Conor..Usman has terrible striking, Conor would piece him up badly. But in a standard MMA fight Usman would just hold Conor down....for 5 rds like he does in pretty much every fight.

Personally I think it would be a shit fight...so I would rather not see it...who cares about the belt...I would prefer to see a good fight and Masvidal, Gaetje, Diaz even Poirier are all more entertaining fights than snoozeman.

How so? you know Uncle Dana would love to make that happen and Conor would be jumping ahead of more well deserved contenders. Shouldn't this be considered a golden opportunity for him?
Why though...no one will care if he beats Usman...as Usman is the least popular champion in the UFC...he is just boring as fuck...he has had one fun fight inside the cage...vs Colby...and the striking display was backyard quality.

I don't like or hate Conor, but I don't want to see a ww title fight wasted on Marty outclassing the smaller and less skilled man

Why though...no one will care if he beats Usman...as Usman is the least popular champion in the UFC...he is just boring as fuck...he has had one fun fight inside the cage...vs Colby...and the striking display was backyard quality.
He has the belt, in case you didn't notice. And isn't Conor the one harping about his "legacy" being the most important?

He has the belt, in case you didn't notice. And isn't Conor the one harping about his "legacy" being the most important?
His legacy is already set, fighting at 170 is a bad idea for him...and I think he needs to shut up about it...sure he can beat some of the top 10 WW's but not the big wrestlers...no way. Conor is a 155er period...maybe have some fun fights at 170. Just saying the Usman fight would suck and no one wants it except Usman because hes broke.

Back