Stockton team is done?

The-Skrap-Pack-Chael-Sonnen_original_crop_north.jpg

The golden days

Chael Diaz on the far left

Outside of Nate, who still didn't capture a title, that team has been dying for at least five years.

Outside of Nate, who still didn't capture a title, that team has been dying for at least five years.
Sad to see. They haven't seemed to develop anyone either. I remember they had some dude who was promoted as a prospect under their camp and fought Artem. Just looked him up and he's now 6-9. At least he got a Bellator contract with his Diaz hype.

R.I.P. in peace

standup fighters lacking wrestling and wrestlers lacking striking is basically an easy way to sum up that entire camp.

Nate beat Conor- outside of that , he lost "most" of the meaningful 155 fights in his career.......and were one sided at that.

In general- all these guys were great mmartists . If we're talking UFC - underwhelming is probably best word I can label.

Gil and Nick definitely peaked prior to their final runs in the UFC. They dominated strike force tho.

Back