Media Remembering the worst UFC PPV commercial ever

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Hadn't thought about it in years until I was reminded of it in a different thread.

This is the original promo for UFC 165. It aired on TV a few times and was on the UFC's official YouTube page for a couple of weeks, then they took it down and it was never seen again.

It was replaced with something slightly less shitty.

No wonder the buyrate for this card was the lowest of Jones' career as a headliner.

giphy.gif

This is what swagger and belief look like lol look at all the dislikes

Last edited:
Hadn't thought about it in years until I was reminded of it in a different thread.

This is the original promo for UFC 165. It aired on TV a few times and was on the UFC's official YouTube page for a couple of weeks, then they took it down and it was never seen again.

No wonder the buyrate for this card was the lowest of Jones' career as a headliner.

First one was way better.

When I clicked this thread I was sure it would be the commercial for the Silva Weidman rematch where it constantly looped the chorus of that song "YOUUUU AND MEEEEEE.... MAAAAAAAY AND YOUUUUUUU-UUUUUUU...."

Oh, I forgot about that one.

Again, it was from the same time period as the other stuff in this thread.

The people running the promotional department at that point were fucking morons.

No way that’s real hahahaha

60% of the UFCs budget is going to this, ladies and gents.

High quality stuff

If we include posters, this one looks like it was put together by a retard mashing buttons on Paint

UFC-246-1.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back