Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Cool video. I recommend watching it before they take it down :D

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Khabib goat blesses even his haters.

We live in the era of Khabib.

Atleast Khabib doesn't get knocked out going for slam finishes like certain D1 wrestlers :D

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

View attachment 771846

Khabib is and has been running from D1 wrestlers his entire career. After Tibau he made a promise to himself to only fight striking based fighters.

;)

This was from an interview.....Interview "Khabib, do you see yourself or want to fight any top level wrestlers from D1?

Reply..."No..never, my sambo and Russian wrestling will be exposed. Only strikers"
giphy.gif

None of those guy are D1 or high level wrestlers.

:)
Khabib can't help it that these D1 wrestlers have such a hard time getting past the Alvarezs, Poiriers and Lees of this world :D

You better tell these D1 guys to get their shit together if they want this asswhooping lol

Seems so far only Garth got his shit together finally :D

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

Cool video. I recommend watching it before they take it down :D

Khabib Bless

View attachment 771833

Khabib goat blesses even his haters.

We live in the era of Khabib.

Khabib ragdolls haters with each takedown as well

Atleast Khabib doesn't get knocked out going for slam finishes like certain D1 wrestlers :D

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

View attachment 771846

I dream of a world where whomever the lightweight champ is, psychotic fanboys dont cling to his nuts like they're the last life preserver in a shipwreck.

Any update on his old man? We need this dude back in the cage asap

I dream of a world where whomever the lightweight champ is, psychotic fanboys dont cling to his nuts like they're the last life preserver in a shipwreck.
Why are you so emotional? Its easy just ignore him or everything that has to do with Khabib. Feels like you have a problem with Khabib and not his fans.

None of those guy are D1 or high level wrestlers.

:)

Khabib vs high level D1 wrestler is gonna be the new GSP/Silva, never gonna happen.

What high level wrestlers are there at 55 again?????

Well it requires actually going for a finish so Yea it won't happen
Khabib is just fine sticking with his RNC and neckcranks ;)

Those "safe" finishes got him two title defense :D

RNC/Neckcrank Bless
Khabib Bless

Need to see a lot more names on his resume for any GOAT talk.. If Conor sucks as much as Sherdog says.. Uh is that even a quality win?

Khabib can't help it that these D1 wrestlers have such a hard time getting past the Alvarezs, Poiriers and Lees of this world :D

You better tell these D1 guys to get their shit together if they want this asswhooping lol

Seems so far only Garth got his shit together finally :D

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

View attachment 771851

<45>

Why are you so emotional? Its easy just ignore him or everything that has to do with Khabib. Feels like you have a problem with Khabib and not his fans.
Lol. Strong AV and username to post content correlation.

Thanks TS / I agree it won't be long until UFC takes it down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back