Lawler vs McGregor who would win

TardStrong

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If this fight took place this year at 170lbs who you taking?

Lawler vs McGregor

Winner can fight Masvidal

Even shot Lawler takes Conrad’s soul.

giphy.gif

SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

Lawler would have conor's sleeping body blowing blood bubbles. Even shot out robbie.

Would be a close fight which says more about Lawler's decline than Conor. Hoping Ruthless has something left for one last run. Seeing him brutalize Woodley before retirement would be an awesome way to go out.

Lawler would have conor's sleeping body blowing blood bubbles. Even shot out robbie.
Would be a close fight which says more about Lawler's decline than Conor. Hoping Ruthless has something left for one last run. Seeing him brutalize Woodley before retirement would be an awesome way to go out.
  • {<jordan}
<{MingNope}>{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
donald-cerrone-and-robbie-lawler-reacts-after-their-welterweight-bout-picture-id824368856

Robbie went toe to teo with Cowboy. Let that sink in

After the Colby fight I’ve got no expectations for Robbie. If it’s 3 rounds Conor probably wins a decision being overly safe. I don’t see his power translating to 170. Cowboy and Nate are true 155ers, and he wasn’t 1-shotting either of them. I don’t see him putting Robbie out.

I will take Conor in this one at this point.

If you are still asking that question after watching this fight, you are truly dumb.
Not asking a question, just saying conor vs cowboy had shit to do with lawler vs cowboy for obvious reasons. If you dont know why, i cant help you.

Not asking a question, just saying conor vs cowboy had shit to do with lawler vs cowboy for obvious reasons. If you dont know why, i cant help you.

2e1lxv.jpg

One dimensional boxer striker who is so out of prime even made Cowboy look fast would certainly do well against Conor I'm sureeee.

Last edited:
  • {<jordan}
<{MingNope}>{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
donald-cerrone-and-robbie-lawler-reacts-after-their-welterweight-bout-picture-id824368856

Let's not pretend Cowboy doesn't have a tendency to shit the bed. Against Lawler he didn't. Equally until we see Conor fight someone who has spent the majority of their career at 170+ there's no guarantee his power necessarily works as effectively at a higher weight class. Lawler's been stopped by strikes precisely once since he lost to Nick Diaz in 2004. I don't think Conor has Woodley's pure power so I'd again say it's a close fight which is testament to Lawler's decline because a prime Lawler would beat Conor, a point surely even you would concede.

• {<jordan}

If the question was who is higher on an ATG list, its McGregor, no doubt. If the question is P4P, its McGregor, But we are talking head to head here.

Lawler is a WW champ with successful DEFENSES. McGregor won a split decision and lost by tapout to a fringe top 10 (at best) at that weight class. "Let that sink in."

McGregor might get him while its early since Lawler takes time to warm up, but Robbie does have good defense and if it goes past round 2 its a done deal.

Back