What if GSP came back against Woodley instead of Bisping?

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First of all I think GSP would have won.

outstruck, outwrestled, 50-45 decision.

unless Tyron managed to land a hard blow and KO him stuff

GSP would probably have even more respect than he does now. To me it would have meant more than the Bisping win.

Since everybody wants to beat around the bush: Bisping is obviously the easier fight

<{yahyou}>

we would have to suffer thru more in and out of love tracks because gsp would have immortalized woodley by getting ko'd violently. Tyron would have murked georges which is why in 2013 he ran out of town after one of the worst decisions in the history of the sport went his way.
Still mad he pushed your heroes shit in?

He would've fought Woodley instead of Bisping

we would have to suffer thru more in and out of love tracks because gsp would have immortalized woodley by getting ko'd violently. Tyron would have murked georges which is why in 2013 he ran out of town after one of the worst decisions in the history of the sport went his way.

{<jordan}

GSP would do to Woodley what Rory did but would have dominated him even more.

tho it would have been the tougher fight, gsp probably would have used an inside game to wear out tyron. lots of clinch after plenty of jaba and feints.

then they would criticize him for not moving up. duh.
100% this

they would have said he was afraid and wouldn't move up even against an "easy" champion, and say that he was a coward who stuck at 170

Before the Usman fight, I would've picked Woodley but after seeing that, GSP mauls him all day.

The he did not gives the answer. He knew he had small chances against woodley.
Bisping really was the easiest fight, he took it, lied that he'd defend if he won and ran away.

is simple.

The he did not gives the answer. He knew he had small chances against woodley.
Bisping really was the easiest fight, he took it, lied that he'd defend if he won and ran away.

is simple.
Surprising to see a Canadian say something like this about Georges

What part of Canada are you from dude?

First of all I think GSP would have won.

outstruck, outwrestled, 50-45 decision.

unless Tyron managed to land a hard blow and KO him stuff

GSP would probably have even more respect than he does now. To me it would have meant more than the Bisping win.
Who gives a fuck about GSP?

Dude doesn't want to fight. Hell, he didn't want to fight when he was a fighter.

Beating Woodley at that time would've been a stronger win, but he knew that the Bisping fight was a lesser risk with a higher reward. It was a smart move by GSP and it worked out for him. Impeccable timing and he took advantage of it.

Everyone seems to think Bisping was the easier fight. Does that mean everyone thinks Woodley would have beaten Bisping?

Back