I am SICK and tired of people doubting Conor

DivineMind

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The man is a fcking phenom and fools continue to doubt him.

The first double champ in history. The guy who made the UFC. The guy who demolished Jose fxking Aldo, the previously goat fw. The guy who took a short notice fight against a much larger opponent, came back and bested him at the same gd weight.

The guy who dismantled the fcking lightweight champ in clinical fashion, and made him look like a fool.

McGregor is a world beater, what don't these fools get about that ?!!?

I'm sick and tired of the BS.

I'm betting my gd account that Conor DESTROYS the next guy he faces (wins).

He will tear Gaethje to pieces, smash Khabib's face, and annihilate, utterly demolish Porier.

The man cannot lose.

COME NOW YOU HATERS, TAKE THE BET IF YOU ARENT COWARDS.

A. You can't account bet.

B. You need to seek professional help if you are getting that vexed over another man's problems.

C. Khabib would smash the piss out of Conor should they ever meet again.

Of course a Khabib drider would say that.

You're too scared of the new Conor, the focused Conor who uses his multi millions to reshape his body and refine his many talents.

Khabib will be picking his own teeth off the canvas before the fight is done.

This guy manages to be the most overrated & the most underrated fighter in the world. It’s amazing.

I’m at the point where I don’t know who is more annoying, the fan boys or the haters.

He’s a top 5 lightweight & a really good stand up fighter with a shitty gas tank & bad submission defence. Lets leave it at that.

A. You can't account bet.

B. You need to seek professional help if you are getting that vexed over another man's problems.

C. Khabib would smash the piss out of Conor should they ever meet again.

If that's really true, then change it to an av bet

Of course a Khabib drider would say that.

You're too scared of the new Conor, the focused Conor who uses his multi millions to reshape his body and refine his many talents.
Yawwwwwwwwwwwn

Crack on chum, you go ahead and stick up for your idol. I prefer a more realistic and pragmatic to being a fan.

But hey, you do you :)

If Conor’s fans don’t want him doubted, then tell your boy to step up and fight some actual contenders.
He had a really nice FW run, won a belt (impressively, tbf) and never defended it.
At LW, he’s 1-1.
Fighting other 55ers at 170, he’s had mixed results.

he is very lucky fighter his uncle dana always give him gifts

Chill dude. Everyone knows hes an elite fighter...

However, saying bs like "he made the UFC" makes people argue with his often rabid fans and then talk shit about Conor.

Hes an elite fighter, its just that last 4-5 years of his career disqualifies him as one of the goats, wich most of his fans find hard to handle.

TS?

5877f42742321cdf250a9ac657cb76acff-11-leave-britney-alone.rsquare.w330.jpg

Back