GSP asked about Khabib vs Gaethje outcome

Khabib is obviously the rightful favorite, GSP is above giving hot takes and tends to always pick w his brain.

Yup khabibs the rightful favourite but Gaethje is the rightful #1. Guy earned it. If he comes as well prepared as he did vs Tony then he's a game opponent. Khabib won't take him lightly.

NO GSP/Khabib.. No Jones/Francis.

Is Dana trying to bring the company down from the inside?

Most importent take "Khabib beats Ferguson in a street fight" :p

Thanks for sharing, GSP what a legend! The only guy i can see Khabib lose to without me getting emotional about it.

Most importent take "Khabib beats Ferguson in a street fight" :p

Thanks for sharing, GSP what a legend! The only guy i can see Khabib lose to without me getting emotional about it.
Emotional? If he lost to anyone but Georges?
Ok....

I try to follow GSPs sentiment. I never believed Conor was going to show Floyd something he had never seen before. I never believed Tony would do anything less than get dominated by Khabib. We will never know, but he showed a lot of vulnerability in his 12 wins whereas Khabib was dominating. And that most likely would have happened between them.

My point is I don’t go with hot takes either. Justin has power but he is not super polished. We have seen him taken down and he hasn’t fought anyone with as good as wrestling as Khabib, most haven’t until they fight him. He’s been finished twice. He was just dropped in his last fight even though he looked great other wise.

Logic points to Khabib staying undefeated.

Khabib is the GOAT leg hugger but he has 0 notable wins or finishes except vs a drunk, injured, unprepared Conor.

He has ducked the lightweight champion for years. I think Justin will KO him in 2 rounds.
The guy who got finished by little Eddie Alvarez?
<45><45><puh-lease75>

Khabib is the GOAT leg hugger but he has 0 notable wins or finishes except vs a drunk, injured, unprepared Conor.

He has ducked the lightweight champion for years. I think Justin will KO him in 2 rounds.
Hugged a perfectly healthy Conor so hard that Conor tapped.

This fight is the classic striker v wrestler. They usually either end quickly for the strikers or slowly for the wrestler.

It obvious khabib is favourite, particularly since Justin had some not great performances before going on this run. Justin can win but probably a 2.5 underdog.

Emotional? If he lost to anyone but Georges?
Ok....
Yeah, GSP is the legend of the sport always been humble. Never trashed talked anyone,he is a true martial artis he lives by it in and out. I can only be happy for a guy like that and also Georges is Khabibs idol.

Back