FYI: Russia only closing border until May

If tony accepts a new fight , he's officially ducking khabib

Everyone knows borders won't be closed forever. Everyone knows Khabib won't fight for a few months after Ramadan.

The May date is meaningless, and your logic is unsound.

They will extend it, Corona won't be gone by May, not even close.

It will be closed in may also.

Like school, they closed them till the end of march. Then, till may. Then, June. Then...you know. This shit isnt getting better soon.

Khalbeeb says he needs at least 45 days after Ramascam to get into fight shape. It’s not like he can train at night or anything...

I think Khabib will still be fasting in May due to Ramadan. If this pandemic is better, the earliest possible date would probably be July for Khabib because he would probably train through June.

The UFC needs to pull their heads out of their asses and just postpone this they're just going to end up contributing to the spread of this crap and end up causing more damage than good. I'd love to see this fight but on the filp side this stuff will be so bad by the time the event is that there will be more restrictions and it's likely not going to be allowed to happen anyways.

Everyone knows borders won't be closed forever. Everyone knows Khabib won't fight for a few months after Ramadan.

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Everybody knows the war is over
Everybody knows the good guys lost
Everybody knows the fight was fixed
The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
That's how it goes
Everybody knows

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Everybody knows the war is over
Everybody knows the good guys lost
Everybody knows the fight was fixed
The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
That's how it goes
Everybody knows
Too lazy to google. What is that, Johnny Cash? Heh.

EDIT: Nope. But damn, I would have loved to hear him sing that Cohen song.

Treat this thing like you would treat doing renovations to your home and add 3 months to every planned finished date you have

Earliest Khabib can fight is in August

I call BS. Why can’t Khabib be ready in a month, or two, for a fight he’s been training for for the last 2 months?

End of June or anytime in July.

I’m honestly sick of the delays and BS from both camps.

I call BS. Why can’t Khabib be ready in a month, or two, for a fight he’s been training for for the last 2 months?

End of June or anytime in July.

I’m honestly sick of the delays and BS from both camps.

Because he observes Ramadan, a Muslim holiday that last a month or so where he must fast (not eat or drink from sunrise to sunset). During this time he can't train because he can't hydrate or eat. Afterwards he needs a month or so of recovery before he resumes full training

Belal Muhammed fights during Ramadan

Khabib is a coward

Belal Muhammed fights during Ramadan

Khabib is a coward

Belal Muhammad is "Americanized" so he is a bit more lax about the "rules". Think Christians that still have pre-martial sex.

Khabib is from an area that is very strict. Every "rule" is followed to the letter.

Because he observes Ramadan, a Muslim holiday that last a month or so where he must fast (not eat or drink from sunrise to sunset). During this time he can't train because he can't hydrate or eat. Afterwards he needs a month or so of recovery before he resumes full training

I call BS. And in case you didn’t realize the end of July is a full 9 weeks after Ramadan. That’s over 2 months for those that can’t do math. Why can’t he keep in shape during Ramadan? Then be ready to go 9 weeks later. Especially since he’s trained for this fight for 2 months now? If he’s fasting he sure as hell won’t be getting fat.

More excuses. I kind of despise Khabib, Tony, and mcg at this point. They all talk but nobody wants to fight.

Back