Is Conor the most shaded fighter in the UFC?

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of fighters are always throwing shade at him not sure it is warranted. I think it is mostly cause he is misunderstood?

Yeah. Abel Trulillo didn't get much love in the end either. Fans are so judgey you know?

Conor is the most "shaded" fighter in UFC history:

afa20089fc7f336a53b868f2bcf8e2a9.jpg

Broke the game and makes more money than they could ever dream of. That’s what happens.

It's not because he is "misunderstood".
If you talk a lot of crap to people, people will relish in your failures.
If you make promises you cant keep, people will rub it in your face.
If you are deceitful... well, you get the idea. Conor has earned it.

He marketed himself to a specific fanbase, knowing it would make him hated by anyone who cared about truth, respect, etc.

Last edited:
Well of course. He is the big pay day for fighters in his weight class(es) and so if they can generate interest,thats their job as prize fighters to chase after it.

Khabib already vanquished him tho,despite Conor and his team and the entire promotional weight of the UFC,and the referee,trying everything they could to stop it. So he dont need to sweat it the same.

He disrespected and bullied everyone in his path and the universe rewarded him with a 100,000,000 dollars.

A lot of guys hate how he side stopped karma and keeps getting rewarded. Deep down they are a bit jealous that rules don’t seem to apply to him

They just want the fight. If they can't get it, they get mad that he never has to worry about going to dinner and wondering if he can afford it.

He’s just not that good. He lost to Nate Diaz for fucks sake. His one big moment was a fluke KO over arguably the greatest mma fighter ever who was on a steep decline at the time, and the obvious rematch was never booked

Other than that he’s a relatively entertaining boxer with a decent enough chin, some decent power, and not much else

I think it’s just no one has any idea how or why this guy is so well known. He’s some small homely Irish man who’s a pretty good fighter. There’s nothing really spectacular or singular about who he is

He’s the real slim shaded

3P1dB5M.jpg

Conor's holocaust cuts to 145 never cease to make me laugh.

Guy literally looked like a different human being, minus the shitty tatoos.

He marketed himself to a specific fanbase, knowing it would make him hated by anyone who cared about truth, respect, etc.

upload_2020-2-29_0-30-38.jpeg

upload_2020-2-29_0-29-57.jpeg

upload_2020-2-29_0-35-0.jpeg

what the fuck are you talking about? Conor gets way more love then hate hahahahahaha.

Most people on Sherdog who call themselves Conor haters. Don't actually hate Conor they hate the Troll Conor fans.

Conor has delivered on 98% of his predictions and Promises (I don’t include Mayweather fight for obvious reasons).

Any hate he cops is usually shortlived.

You just sound like a bitter angry Povvo twat.

Conor Bless

He’s just not that good. He lost to Nate Diaz for fucks sake. His one big moment was a fluke KO over arguably the greatest mma fighter ever who was on a steep decline at the time, and the obvious rematch was never booked

Other than that he’s a relatively entertaining boxer with a decent enough chin, some decent power, and not much else

I think it’s just no one has any idea how or why this guy is so well known. He’s some small homely Irish man who’s a pretty good fighter. There’s nothing really spectacular or singular about who he is

LoL yeah Aldo was a fluke.... He literally said word for word how he was going to win and even showed the cameras the sequence he would use in the warm up.

Only a complete retard would call the Aldo ko a fluke.

He disrespected and bullied everyone in his path and the universe rewarded him with a 100,000,000 dollars.

A lot of guys hate how he side stopped karma and keeps getting rewarded. Deep down they are a bit jealous that rules don’t seem to apply to him
He makes his own luck and re-wrote the rules. Instead of hating on him those sad bitter dorks should emulate.

So you're saying Alvarez, Mendes, Holloway and Poirier were just bums?

So you're saying Alvarez, Mendes, Holloway and Poirier were just bums?

No those are really good wins, but he also lost to nate Diaz, and badly. Nate Diaz. Lol. Guy with like 14 losses, some shit. Also Alvarez was on the downslide pretty heavily too, he was nowhere even close to prime Eddie who was an explosive freak. I also could never take Mac Gregor seriously after they didn’t make the immediate aldo rematch, and a lot of people abandoned the ufc in general after that. Just weird pro rasslin logic nonsense

I’m not saying he’s bad he’s actually really good but he’s not like Jon Jones or prime aldo or gsp, Ferg, khabib or something, where he’s just plowing through everyone & no one can even hurt him. He’s a really good fighter though

But the guy lost to NATE DIAZ lol I mean cmon now let’s be realistic

Back