excited to see if breese pulls out again tommorro

The DanaWhite

Pink Belt
Pink
Reaction score
Was reading the articles about the fights tommorro and apparently this guy loves to pull out the day of the fight for "anxiety" pretty much pussin out and has done so atleast 3 times so far in the ufc. Im suprised he is still around! Here is some quotes from diff articles.

"On the day of the fight, Breese is out of his middleweight bout against Ian Heinisch at UFC on ESPN+ 5. Breese (11-1 MMA, 4-1 UFC) and Heinisch (12-1 MMA, 1-0 UFC) were set to be part of the preliminary card of the event, which takes place today at The O2 in London. The entire card streams on ESPN+.
Oddly enough, on this same weekend two years ago at UFC Fight Night 107, also in London, Breese was pulled from a planned fight against Oluwale Bamgbose for health issues on the day of the bout. And this past November, Breese pulled out of a fight against Cezar Ferreira at UFC Fight Night 140 about a week before the bout."

Pre fight anxiety is a real thing. The GOAT had it before every single fight.

CHamp material if he can keep it together
never be a champ with that mental game. Every1 feels it. But that ability to push those fears down and go out there and put it on the line is what makes the champ. Pulling out the day of 3 times is embarassing. Shows total disrespect to his opponents aswell

never be a champ with that mental game. Every1 feels it. But that ability to push those fears down and go out there and put it on the line is what makes the champ. Pulling out the day of 3 times is embarrassing. Shows total disrespect to his opponents aswell
I am surprised that on Sherdog of all places mental health is mocked. If he has an actual anxiety disorder, which is quite possible it is a lack of respect. Would you say a guy in a wheel chair who doesn't stand for the national anthem was showing a lack of respect?

Must really hurt... being called out by a dude with pink belt and girl colour name.

excited to see if breese pulls out again tommorro
giphy.gif

Was reading the articles about the fights tommorro and apparently this guy loves to pull out the day of the fight for "anxiety" pretty much pussin out and has done so atleast 3 times so far in the ufc. Im suprised he is still around! Here is some quotes from diff articles.

"On the day of the fight, Breese is out of his middleweight bout against Ian Heinisch at UFC on ESPN+ 5. Breese (11-1 MMA, 4-1 UFC) and Heinisch (12-1 MMA, 1-0 UFC) were set to be part of the preliminary card of the event, which takes place today at The O2 in London. The entire card streams on ESPN+.
Oddly enough, on this same weekend two years ago at UFC Fight Night 107, also in London, Breese was pulled from a planned fight against Oluwale Bamgbose for health issues on the day of the bout. And this past November, Breese pulled out of a fight against Cezar Ferreira at UFC Fight Night 140 about a week before the bout."
Everyone has a bit of pre fight anxiety, if you can’t deal with it then maybe this sport isn’t for you

I am surprised that on Sherdog of all places mental health is mocked. If he has an actual anxiety disorder, which is quite possible it is a lack of respect. Would you say a guy in a wheel chair who doesn't stand for the national anthem was showing a lack of respect?

No that’s entirely different

Don’t fucking waste another human beings time then. Find another job, guys an idiot.

Why do you keep saying he pulled out three times ,it was twice. At least have some accuracy. The Feirera fight was due to injury yet you keep claiming he pulled on the day. Why the hate? Breese has all the ability to dominate the mw division just needs to get the mental part down. Note his performance has never been affected

Dude with pink belt (from pussing out ona bet) calling out other ppl for pussing out.

<LikeReally5>

The more he fights the more comfortable he'll become in a fight. As stupid as that's sounds, it's a tough situation to be in. I struggled with anxiety before my first few amateur boxing fights at age 12, and it wasn't until the 5th or so fight that I could perform like I did in the gym. I'd hate to imagine the pressure of fighting on a big stage like the UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back