Henry Cejudo claims he has a line of pillows with his face on coming out (video)

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

- Line of pillows
- Volkanovski should be fighting at MFC (midget fighting championships)
- Calls aldo "Jose Baldo"
- Predicts Khabib 1st round win in less than a minute, with one punch

<puh-lease75>

Im not sure these pillows will really be available for sale, but he certainly made it for himself.... which is a lot worse when you think of it

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I'd be pointing out the obvious saying isn't Volk taller than Cejudo but why is this a bit?

Stop giving this dumbass attention and he may actually go back to fighting.

This is great. Who knew he was this clever? I’m loving it, this is what MM should have been doing

Already it’s working, look at all the hurka durka low iq simpleton murican mma fans on here that don’t get It & are bewildered/upset

- Line of pillows

<puh-lease75>

Im not sure these pillows will really be available for sale, but he certainly made it for himself at least, which is a lot worse, when you think of it

Chael is a genius.

Henry is having fun and I dont mind it. I'm buy a pillow to sleep on his beautiful face. His penis must be emasculate and perfect shaped

This is what Mighty Mouse should've done. Promote yourself instead of crying about UFC's lack of promotion.

- Line of pillows

<puh-lease75>

Im not sure these pillows will really be available for sale, but he certainly made it for himself.... which is a lot worse when you think of it

I've lost all respect for this guy....when was the last time this guy even fought? all he does is talk but never fights...why hasn't he been stripped of the 135lb belt as well?

This is great. Who knew he was this clever? I’m loving it, this is what MM should have been doing

Already it’s working, look at all the hurka durka low iq simpleton murican mma fans on here that don’t get It & are bewildered/upset

Same happened with Covington. He even got invited at White House playing a mockery of the Republican voters, it's amazing how dumb people can be.

Lol, he ain’t clever but this is the least cringe he’s been in a while so I understand the misunderstanding

Back