Media Andre Fili stars in movie produced by Urijah Faber

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...ush-andre-fili-urijah-faber-ufc-mma-marijuana

Unable to post the video here but here’s the link to the trailer. Apparently it’s backed by Lionsgate films.

“It’s a story about two brothers who have a cannabis farm while legislation is changing and it forces them into dealing with the legal gray area in terms of how they traffic their cannabis,” Roxburgh said. “What ends up happening is they unknowingly get betrayed by (people) who owe money to some bigger gangsters. They come to rob the farm of the cash – and that’s the gist of it. That’s the setup. The movie takes place over the course of only a few hours where these guys get to the farm and things turn violent.”

All I could do was laugh at the title of the thread.

source.gif

I’ll stream it sometime about 3 years from now when I’m bored out of my mind.

Maybe.

source.gif

Maybe.
Its a good name,alot of movies have one word names nowdays

source.gif

Maybe.
Nah you’ll think bout it 3 years from now then realize there’s fuck tons of more interesting movies/tv shoes you could waste time on and pass yet again. Or stare at the wall. Or beat off and pass out in your own mess. All are much better options than watching this “ movie “.

Does Fili get to use his music in the soundtrack

Screenshot (1).png

MMA Sensation..........<23>

Last edited:
If I can make it through Gutterballs I can make it through this piece of shit.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...ush-andre-fili-urijah-faber-ufc-mma-marijuana

Unable to post the video here but here’s the link to the trailer. Apparently it’s backed by Lionsgate films.

“It’s a story about two brothers who have a cannabis farm while legislation is changing and it forces them into dealing with the legal gray area in terms of how they traffic their cannabis,” Roxburgh said. “What ends up happening is they unknowingly get betrayed by (people) who owe money to some bigger gangsters. They come to rob the farm of the cash – and that’s the gist of it. That’s the setup. The movie takes place over the course of only a few hours where these guys get to the farm and things turn violent.”

The real version of the story is Urijah and Fili trying wash the drug money by creating a shit tier C level movie about drugs as it's their second area of expertise.

Last edited:
You know a movie's going to be shit when the top of the poster is headed by the producer's accolade in a field completely irrelevant to film making

how were they able to get Mike Foy and Paul Telfer in this

also Chad Mendes in a cameo as someone's little brother, probably

I was listening to bispings podcast and they had faber on and im sure he said its going on netflix tomorrow.

You know a movie's going to be shit when the top of the poster is headed by the producer's accolade in a field completely irrelevant to film making
“From the 12 time Nathan’s hot dog eating champion” doesn’t make you want to watch a complex drama ?

“From the 12 time Nathan’s hot dog eating champion” doesn’t make you want to watch a complex drama ?
The irony of that actually would pique my interest enough to probably watch it

Its a christmas movie in spring?

Thats pretty original.

Joey Chestnut presents...Steel Magnolias 2: Still Steelin'

If it's going on Netflix, I'm watching. Want to see if Fili's acting is close to what Todd Duffee was in Never Back Down 2 lol

Genuinely curious to know where they filmed in Norcal and where the "actual events" took place though.

Back