How are tested the fighters in the UFC? Like in tennis?

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How? Explain.

In tennis they are normally tested by no announcement, at their house and whenever they want. It can be even twice per week, it makes very hard to hide doping if you are not covered by WADA.

Do you think this USADA is not corrupt? They blamed first Jon Jones only for cocaine, no? And was only caught at his 22nd fight like he is some freemason or something. Or maybe just an coincidence.

If you dislike PEDs like me, Jon Jones is a fraud. I was his fan, now I totally dislike him. I am also not trusting anymore the UFC product. They cannot provide anti-doping in 2020.

They just turn up, they did it to Kevin Lee on Embedded or something once.

USADA

The program includes a comprehensive drug-testing policy that will incorporate random, year-round unannounced testing of all 600-plus fighters on the UFC's roster. A minimum of 2,750 tests will take place across the UFC roster each year, which averages out to about five random tests per fighter.

The program includes a comprehensive drug-testing policy that will incorporate random, year-round unannounced testing of all 600-plus fighters on the UFC's roster. A minimum of 2,750 tests will take place across the UFC roster each year, which averages out to about five random tests per fighter, per year.
It will be independently managed by the United States Anti-Doping Agency, a nonprofit and non-government program headed up by CEO Travis Tygart. USADA controls the drug-testing programs for the United States Olympic team.

The new program will adhere to the code published by the World Anti-Doping Agency. It will use blood and urine collection practices, and fighters will be given no notice before a test takes place. Tygart also said that USADA will use carbon isotope ratio testing (CIR) as well as testing for

The UFC will have no say in administrating the new program. It will be handled entirely by USADA, including testing schedules, failure notifications and punishments. USADA will notify the UFC of test results and punishments.

collection practices, and fighters will be given no notice before a test takes place. Tygart also said that USADA will use carbon isotope ratio testing (CIR) as well as testing

How? Explain.

In tennis they are normally tested by no announcement, at their house and whenever they want. It can be even twice per week, it makes very hard to hide doping if you are not covered by WADA.

Do you think this USADA is not corrupt? They blamed first Jon Jones only for cocaine, no? And was only caught at his 22nd fight like he is some freemason or something. Or maybe just an coincidence.

If you dislike PEDs like me, Jon Jones is a fraud. I was his fan, now I totally dislike him. I am also not trusting anymore the UFC product. They cannot provide anti-doping in 2020.
UFC is USADA’s client; USADA is UFC’s vendor. USADA’S job is to serve the UFC. It seems like corruption to us, but the shenanigans are baked into the relationship.

How? Explain.

so you dislike every fighter who has used PED's in the past?

Why do they even test for tennis wtf

This is why these 40 year old billionnaires are on top, they can get around it

Jones and the Williams sisters certainly have access to the good stuff.

Not that it's rare.

How? Explain.

Testing in Tennis is an absolute joke.

That said, exactly the same people are responsible for the actual sample collection and analysis in tennis as they are in teh UFC. So if you think the UFC testing is corrupt, you must think the same of Tennis.

And Jones cocaine adverse was nothing to do with USADA

Tennis? Serena Williams is the biggest juicer in women's pro sports and she's never been caught and is a 'legend' and the greatest female tennis player of all time.

Hope they're keeping some of her piss to test in the future

UFC is USADA’s client; USADA is UFC’s vendor. USADA’S job is to serve the UFC. It seems like corruption to us, but the shenanigans are baked into the relationship.

USADA is also the US Olympic committee's vendor, and the ITF's vendor, and MLB's vendor and IOC's vendor, and UCI's vendor

So are they corrupt in all sports?

And who do you suggest pays for drug testing? the tooth fairy?

Jones and the Williams sisters certainly have access to the good stuff.

Not that it's rare.
So jones stuff is so good it flags on tests? He must pay extra for that stuff.

Their job is to enforce WADA standards on ufc fighters. D

It’s like saying an auditors job is to help their clients misreport numbers.

USADA and the UFC are a mess.

The UFC is by far the most corrupt organization in MMA history.

Serena Williams literally pulled a Jones and locked herself in her panic room when testers came knocking at her door.

She's the biggest juice monkey of them all along with Nadal who's also roided to the gills.

They don't test shit in tennis

Serena Williams literally pulled a Jones and locked herself in her panic room when testers came knocking at her door.

She's the biggest juice monkey of them all along with Nadal who's also roided to the gills.

They don't test shit in tennis
I thought that was Venus but you might be correct. Those 2 are extremely suspect.

Back