Khabib is ducking Conor?

campbecc

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I laughed when Conor said it, saying no one would believe him. But now so many people are repeating it.

You can't duck someone you easily beat and has won one fight in another weight class since.

He wants Conor to earn it.

That's very fair.

Beating Cerrone at WW doesnt contribute to getting a title shot in another division.

Also maybe if Conor gave Khabib a tougher fight, it would be more appealing.

Conor needs to at least fight Gaethje FFS.

He wants Conor to earn it.

That's very fair.

Beating Cerrone at WW doesnt contribute to getting a title shot in another division.

Also maybe if Conor gave Khabib a tougher fight, it would be more appealing.

Conor needs to at least fight Gaethje FFS.
I agree. If it were a close fight that would be different, but there is no reason to think Conor would do better against Khabib except excuses from Conor.

Khabib pulled out of a fight with Cowboy

Conor on the other hand DEMOLISHED a prime Cowboy at 170 which favored Cowboy heavily.

Simple facts. Khabib has good reason to be scared. Conor with two healthy feets knocks Khabib senseless and ends the hype train

Khabib does his prayers every day and thanks the lord that Conor was unfocused, unmotivated and partying every night and injured when they fought the first time. But his time will come. Dana and Conor call the shots not Khabib

Actually you can. Lets use an analogy where a bully beats up a skinny guy in the schoolyard. 1 year later, skinny guy gets jacked and wants to fight bully. Bully says “I already beat you bro”

Whereas instead of getting “jacked,” conor got focused, motivated, and an improved skill set. Khabib wants no smoke of that

lols at khabib even getting past tony. conrad vs tony will be the fight to make

Conor on the other hand DEMOLISHED a prime Cowboy at 170 which favored Cowboy heavily.

Simple facts. Khabib has good reason to be scared. Conor with two healthy feets knocks Khabib senseless and ends the hype train

Khabib does his prayers every day and thanks the lord that Conor was unfocused, unmotivated and partying every night and injured when they fought the first time. But his time will come. Dana and Conor call the shots not Khabib
Today's Cowboy is not close to his prime.

Actually you can. Lets use an analogy where a bully beats up a skinny guy in the schoolyard. 1 year later, skinny guy gets jacked and wants to fight bully. Bully says “I already beat you bro”

Whereas instead of getting “jacked,” conor got focused, motivated, and an improved skill set. Khabib wants no smoke of that

It's like Cornrow is now Cornow 2.0, he even got his balloon foot fixed.

Imagine being naive enough to buy "my foot was a balloon" excuse

If Conor fights Gaethje haters will still say he cherry picked. They want him to fight a real contender and Gaethje is precisely that, not in the mind of a hater though.

lols at khabib even getting past tony. conrad vs tony will be the fight to make
Tony is a great fighter and he might beat Khabib. And Conor is a great fighter and might beat Tony. But Conor won't beat Khabib (aside from a fluke early KO). Styles make fights and Khabib has a huge style over match on Conor.

is this the same Conor who said he had a great camp for Khabib and then made a heap of excuses so his load gargling fans didnt get their safe space invaded?
Khabib breaks Conors arm next time to prove a point

If Conor fights Gaethje haters will still say he cherry picked. They want him to fight a real contender and Gaethje is precisely that, not in the mind of a hater though.
beating Gaethje would give him a lot stronger claim at a rematch.

Dumbest shit ever

so let him prove he is more focused, more motivated and has an improved skill set?

Back