Was it Seagal or Fabia?

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who invented this front kick? Anderson and Lyoto would be proud.

The sound of the kick is brutal. Nicely done.

Also, who's the bigger tool bag: Steven or Joshua? Post your proof!

Last edited:
Some fucking caveman from thousands of years ago is rolling over in his grave.

"Me. I invent that. Grog the Great."

"If you don't call the fight 2 seconds after this kick lands, the dude could die dude. You just don't understand, that's real man. Don't listen to fucking Joe Rogan, he's out to get me and everyone just eats all his shit up man like sheep. That's real. I could have broken Diego's arm man and that's why we love eachother."

Yoel Romero invented it in 1897.

I just found out today that Steven Seagal was once married to the sexy bitch from Weird Science... <DCWhoa>
MV5BODNmMDQzNTQtNTNkNS00NTQxLTk2YTMtZGQyNTk0NGFmYTg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Master Fabia invented this kick 3000 years ago when he was teaching the armed forces of the pharaohs in Egypt hand-to-hand combat.

Master Fabia invented this kick 3000 years ago when he was teaching the armed forces of the pharaohs in Egypt hand-to-hand combat.

"If you don't call the fight 2 seconds after this kick lands, the dude could die dude. You just don't understand, that's real man. Don't listen to fucking Moses, he's out to get me and everyone just eats all his shit up man like sheep. That's real. I could have broken Ramses II's arm man and that's why we love each other."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back