What excuses haters make after Conor tears Gaethje new one in Dublin?

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All signs are pointing to that fight. Gaethje stands no chance. I just can't wait all the excuses haters going to make after Conor annihilates him inside one round.
- no chin
- no wrestling
- was never that good
- hostile crowd
Screenshot_20200119-1915352.png

I hope he does,

He would deserve a rematch Vs Kahbib then.

Conor Vs Gaethje is a hell of a fight.
FOTY potential.

giphy.gif

The 2 guys that have finished Gaethje in the UFC, are the same 2 guys that Conor finished with ease. Obvi.

All signs are pointing to that fight. Gaethje stands no chance. I just can't wait all the excuses haters going to make after Conor annihilates him inside one round.
- no chin
- no wrestling
- was never that good
- hostile crowd
View attachment 736477
Lol if he actually finishes Justin in one round there will still be the outliers but you can’t really knock that. It’s just gaethje. The dude is known for being able to create wars in there, and goes out on his shield every time. Now whether or not that will actually happen is a totally different conversation, and one I’m guessing TS has not interest in engaging, so I’ll leave it at that.

No one really cares. The REAL question is, will you cut your wrists vertically or horizontally if McNugget loses?
<BC1>

All the same excuses I gave to your mom OP.

1. Was never that good.
  2. Blew load too soon.
  3. Not enough endurance.

Gaethje’s foot was like a balloon for the fight but he bravely battled on.

Gaethje fought a guy three times his size.

Gaethje was partying too much and kept drinking his own whiskey.

- no chin
- no wrestling
- was never that good
- hostile crowd
View attachment 736477

It's a lose-lose situation for Conor and his fans if they are wanting any sympathy should he beat Gaethje..if Conor wins then the Conor-haters will say Gaethje was overrated because:

-his previous "wins" were against Cowboy (washed up journeyman), Barbosa (washed up journeyman who's lost 4 out of his last 5 fights), and James Vick (washed up journeyman who's lost his last 4 fights)
-his losses were to guys who actually had a pulse in the UFC (Poirier & Alavarez)

If Conor loses then it's obvious Conor-haters will claim he's washed up because he's only won 3 out of his last 6 UFC fights.

If you're Conor, all you have to do is keep winning and everything else will fall in line.

Conor's not fighting on a fight night card in Dublin. He's UFC/ESPN's cash cow. He only headlines PPV cards for the rest of his life.
Shit, he even headlined Wilder vs. Fury 2.

the real question, is Conor accurate enough to punch him right between the eyes? that would be impressive

upload_2020-2-26_13-26-27.jpeg

It's a great fight for everyone. Justin gets the red panties he deserves for all the amazing fights he's put on. Conor gets a very winnable matchup in a fight that's guaranteed excitment, puts the winner into title contention with no debate on who has earned it.

Stop with this nonsense Conor is not planning to fight against Gaethje not yet atleast. Dana has said many times that he is waiting if either Khabib the pullout merchant or Tony pulls out so he gets the fight. He is not signing anything before that fight has happened no matter what media says

Gaehtje makes Conor tap to strikes
That would suck wanna see him get ko stiff while he gets flipped off by Gaethje. But Geathje is a dumb fucker he would probably brawl and get KO ed himself

Back