POWER2

My name is Power²
@Silver
Reaction score
Girl on the Third Floor (2019)
IMDB SCORE: 4.8 out of 10

<6>

GIRL ON THE THIRD FLOOR Review | Brooklyn Horror Film Festival

80% on Rotten Tomatoes... IMDB is not really a good site for reviews.

Its a really fun genre flick and Punk is good in it. I'm guessing you haven't actually seen it and just hate Punk since you're touting the crappy IMDB rating and dismissing the RT rating.

Last edited:
4.8 outta 10 for horror movie is pretty good

Its a really fun genre flick and Punk is good in it. I'm guessing you haven't actually seen it and just hate Punk since you're touting the crappy IMDB rating and dismissing the RT rating.
I haven't seen it yet, but I will. Hate Punk? Why would I "hate" him?

“If that bitch only knew.. That she was getting mutted by the whole damn crew.”

Just saw it for the third time in theater, 10/10

All good horror movies should rank between 4-6.

Anything else means the movie was undedicated in a specific direction of horror.

Cm Punk is a trained actor, so I’m sure he was great. If it’s a good script etc.

Jones jones cameo at 1:09?????

<JonesLaugh>

FWIW horror movies are kinda supposed to be corny, I'd give it a watch.

Last edited:
Girlfriend and I watched it last night. We liked it.

i find that rotten tomatoes is even worse than imdb. by far.

It definitely is. I don't think most people know this, but the rotten tomato "score" is not actually a score of how good the movie is.

The score is simply how many neck-beard critics gave the film a 60% or higher ("fresh") and how many considered it "rotten" at 59% or lower. It's an aggregate of fresh vs rotten reviews, not an indication of specific quality per se.

Rotten Tomatoes also is owned by a media company I believe, so it's biased, and a lot of the critics are hacks I'm pretty sure. I used to go by it until I learned about the actual system, the site sucks.

No dishespect, but Punk should consider voice work.

He's got a good voice

Back