Adesanya Vs Romero (Get In This Thread If You Want To Become Rich)

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Adesanya is going to win this fight via headkick followed by GnP.

I can't tell you which round but I've had visions about this fight. The kind of visions I've only had once before.

mlHfBBg.jpg

I don't know about you guys, but I don't really believe in coincidences.

So you correctly predicted the winner of one previous fight 2 years ago, and therefore you are certain about the winner of this fight?

Can't argue with flawless logic. I'm betting the house on Izzy.

Make it a poll:
How many shades of shit will Romero get beaten out of him?

So you correctly predicted the winner of one previous fight 2 years ago, and therefore you are certain about the winner of this fight?

Can't argue with flawless logic. I'm betting the house on Izzy.
I can sense the sarcasm. But I'm telling you, I only experienced that kind of vision once.

Adesanya/Romero is a pretty random matchup. It's not even one i'm most excited about, but hey, I can't control these visions.

You're welcome to search through my post history and find such a specific prediction on any fight.

So whether you want to make bank or not, it's your choice.

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

"That's cool, hey have you tried DMT? - Joe

Considering there's a pretty good chance that this could happen, I would say it's not a very bold prediction

P.S: these "visions" you're having, the rest of us just call that our imagination

You’re wrong daily when it comes to goat discussions so... work on that first

I can't tell you which round but I've had visions about this fight. The kind of visions I've only had once before.

mlHfBBg.jpg

mlHfBBg.jpg

You must’ve known that Shevchenko was going to beat that soccer mom too huh?

nostrodamus

Chances are higher that Yoel's dome snaps Adesanya's shin in half. Yoel won't even bother trying to block head kicks.

I'm with you TS. This was the first thought that popped into my mind when I heard this fight was made.

Considering there's a pretty good chance that this could happen, I would say it's not a very bold prediction

P.S: these "visions" you're having, the rest of us just call that our imagination
How many headkick followed by GnP finishes does Adesanya have in the UFC?

I can't control the boldness of my visions, bro

Fuck this thread
Yoel stops this little pretender inside the distance
That’s the bet

I mean Izzy is the favorite to win this fight so thats not a terribly bold prediction. I doubt the odds are going to be worth the bet

mlHfBBg.jpg

You come round on Adesanya then mate? Still remember you lost a double AV bet to me when you backed Gastelum to get by Adesanya and Max to beat Dustin.

sDo3vvw.gif

tumblr_pa3e24OexB1rofocqo1_400.gifv

73wib701k9h31.jpg

Well, tbf Romero does tend to be open for head kicks.

He's tanked them all so far but we'll see.

I hope your prediction is right. I'm rooting for Adesanya. I'd love to see him become one of the greatest MMA fighters to ever live.

Back