Media Jorge destroys Sherdogger with Instagram comment

GueseGuy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
14A0C33F-D1F2-4AF2-9FDC-76A5E294BB65.jpeg C85D5687-6367-40B7-AD9E-152D3DF02915.jpeg 5C445ACA-91E8-4CC6-BE1C-A46D63F998BE.jpeg

source.gif

Okay Sherdog which one of you guys got roasted?

Hope he responds "you destroyed your own mom?"

Ah good old high school days.

Jorge is a snowflake and he knows he is a journey man

Usman will destroy him

<36>

Such a try!
Second flying knee KO by Masvidal

Jorge is nearly as childish as the Diaz bro’s. That being said, I’m fans of all of them inside the cage.

Internet this day, losers get to waste their time on hating someone they dont even know online..pathetic

Jorge is a snowflake

That's a bit much lol

Everyone knows Jorge is a real street individual. He's not faking it.

Aside from that, in this era of solid wrestlers and grapplers, I agree with your assessment in that I don't think Jorge can win the title and hold onto it for long.

TS has a funny definition of destruction.
That was a weakass put down by Journeyman Jorge.

_flyinc_ should have come back with 'I'm gay and that wasn't my girl'. Or there's always the 'Yo Momma' option.

This is what we're stuck having to talk about? This sport is so weird sometimes.

Jorge coming with some weak ‘I fucked your girl’ shit. I hear better insults on a middle school playground. Which is actually probably about where Jorge is academically, so it makes sense.

Imagine being so pathetic that you are an usman superfan and write run on paragraph Instagram comments about him

Jorge is a snowflake and he knows he is a journey man

Usman will destroy him
The Irony of you, of all people on this site, calling anyone a snowflake.

And that Journeyman in the past Year KNOCKED the FUCK OUT the guy who shut out Kelvin and made it look easy - the Same Kelvin who gave Israel his hardest fight in the UFC. That Journeyman KNOCKED the FUCK OUT and UNDEFEATED FIGHTER (albeit a very overrated undeafeated fighter). BEAT Nate Diaz like he stole money from him.

But yeah journeyman.

But _flyinc is a virgin and doesnt have a girl so masvidal must be lying

Damn, I'm a Usman fan and I believe that Usman will beat Masvidal but that was a savage comeback by Jorge.

Back