Khabib on Felder vs Hooker

I think most people with functioning eyeballs would agree with Khabib here...

Me too, I thought Felder did enough to win that fight.

Fuckin bullshit takedowns where fighters just hug and hold on for dear life shouldn’t count so much on the judges scorecards.

Hooker is tough but he has no business in the top 3.

I think most people with functioning eyeballs would agree with Khabib here...
Unfortunately, welcome to Sherdog But now it explains why I get in so many arguments on here

Regardless he wouldnt fight either because both ducked this guy

20200121_223503.jpg

Me too, I thought Felder did enough to win that fight.

Fuckin bullshit takedowns where fighters just hug and hold on for dear life shouldn’t count so much on the judges scorecards.
Only one judge gave Hooker round 5 so it didn't really come down to the TD

I had Felder 2 4 5

1 judge gave Hooker 1 2 3

I must have to rewatch this fight, because I honestly think this fight was a clear 48-47 (rounds 1 3 and 5) win for Hooker.

Hooker won the first two clearly, felder the second two. the third was close. i had hooker edge it. especially considering damage.

Love Islam but he hasnt fought sinxe UFC 242 and he was healthy back then and probably ducked Kevin Lee. Also he is ranked 14 and these guys are way higher.

This was Felder's first fight since 242 as well, and Fighter Kevin Lee confirmed Islam did not duck but UFC wanted him to fight Oliviera next instead

This was Felder's first fight since 242 as well, and Fighter Kevin Lee confirmed Islam did not duck but UFC wanted him to fight Oliviera next instead
Felder isnt promoted to be the next Khabib is he? Khabib did say he wants to leave UFC when Islam is ready for title shot and he wants Islam to fight for the vacant belt. Khabib probably has 2 more fights including tony fight. In 2 fights Islam cannot be in line for title shot can he?

20200121_223503-jpg.734249
Regardless he wouldnt fight either because both ducked this guy

View attachment 734249
What the fuck is it with you and this dumb pic? Friggin weirdo

Felder isnt promoted to be the next Khabib is he? Khabib did say he wants to leave UFC when Islam is ready for title shot and he wants Islam to fight for the vacant belt. Khabib probably has 2 more fights including tony fight. In 2 fights Islam cannot be in line for title shot can he?

UFC is purposely not giving him opponents that will justify him getting a TS because they dont want money-making Khabib to retire.

I think (should he get past Tony) Islam's next opponent will be a negotiating tool the UFC uses with Khabib - "take the Conor fight and we'll give Islam ranked fighters"

Back