First female uppercut ko in ufc?

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
Wow that's brutal, Mark hunt Roy Nelson ko comes to mind. Is this the cleanest wmma uppercut ko? The warrior just bleed princess just let out a little smile thanks to Priscilla cachoeira

Wow that's brutal, Mark hunt Roy Nelson ko comes to mind. Is this the cleanest wmma uppercut ko?
U264jXE.gif

Best wmma uppercut IMO

wasn’t this the girl that valentina murdered and got yamasaki fired?

Can't believe UFC found someone shitty enough for even Priscila Cachoeira to finish <45>

U264jXE.gif

Best wmma uppercut IMO
Lol that chick ate that no problem, you can't knock a 100% pure blood black chick out, never happens. Ray Race only got the KO because his wife is 75% white people forget that.

Brb using imagination since no gif.

Was hoping someone would post the gif of Dern doing"uppercuts" during pad work! It's a close second to Bethe GOAT level athleticism gif.

Wow that's brutal, Mark hunt Roy Nelson ko comes to mind. Is this the cleanest wmma uppercut ko? The warrior just bleed princess just let out a little smile thanks to Priscilla cachoeira

Didnt Irene Aldana win by uppercut or was that a hook?

edit: ok, Aldana was a left hook

Lol that chick ate that no problem, you can't knock a 100% pure blood black chick out, never happens. Ray Race only got the KO because his wife is 75% white people forget that.

This Shana Dobson lady seems black alright though.

Shana_Dobson.jpg

They called her Zombie something, or something Zombie, I can't remember which. Either way I was making fun of them/her for having that nickname & disrespecting the Zombie. Then she lands the same rear-uppercut that Zombie iced Bermudez with. Made me eat me words reeal quick.

Back