When I touch him, he'll crumble like the twin towers - Adesanya on Romero

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-AxeMurderer

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just now on the UFC press conference live right now Israel just said this..

<6>

It felt like he had been planning on making that joke, but ended up just blurting it out in an awkward way.

Pretty ignorant comment from a Ugandan who probably can’t even spell Manhattan.

<KingstonFrown>

What's this a competition who can be most offended? People are such pussies today.

Uhhhhhh, could have used a better example.

Well they DID collapse at the speed of gravity. I’m ok with it.

As someone who lost a family member on 9/11, it's in poor taste.

It's honestly worse because he's not American. 9/11 isn't anything but a useless anecdote to him and had no impact on his life. I'm not crying over it or anything though, he tends to have quite a bit of cringe lines.

What is wrong with the ol drop him like a sack of potatoes?

I like Izzy as q fighter but I don't trust the guy

He seems like dumb enough to be one of those that celebrated the 9/11 attacks cause he heard his professor says America is rje

That analogy was spoken without forethought.

It was such a dumb analogy to even make. Romero is a Cuban refugee so to even make a risque comment to a guy from Cuba who barely speaks English and has no ties to that even and wouldn't even give a shit. Adesanya just buried himself with that comment.

As someone who lost a family member on 9/11, it's in poor taste.

It's honestly worse because he's not American. 9/11 isn't anything but a useless anecdote to him and had no impact on his life. I'm not crying over it or anything though, he tends to have quite a bit of cringe lines.
Yea I feel the same; my uncle never made it out of the south tower. Just kind of stupid to say but the guy tries pretty hard to be cool and controversial, even though he’s a grown man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back