Alabama approves bill named Aniah Blanchard. Suspects of violent crime will now be held without bond

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://abcnews.go.com/US/alabama-h...ed-aniah-blanchard-murdered/story?id=69099471

Alabama's House Judiciary Committee has passed a bill in the name of Aniah Blanchard, the 19-year-old who was kidnapped and murdered last year, that would make it easier to hold suspects accused of violent crimes to be held without bail.

Currently, the Alabama constitution allows bail for all persons "unless the person is charged with a capital offense and the proof of guilt is evident or the presumption of guilt is great."

Obligatory:
ibraheem-yazeed1-x--ap-ml-191108_hpMain_hpEmbed_11x14_992.jpg

https://abcnews.go.com/US/alabama-h...ed-aniah-blanchard-murdered/story?id=69099471

Alabama's House Judiciary Committee has passed a bill in the name of Aniah Blanchard, the 19-year-old who was kidnapped and murdered last year, that would make it easier to hold suspects accused of violent crimes to be held without bail.

Currently, the Alabama constitution allows bail for all persons "unless the person is charged with a capital offense and the proof of guilt is evident or the presumption of guilt is great."

Obligatory:
ibraheem-yazeed1-x--ap-ml-191108_hpMain_hpEmbed_11x14_992.jpg

I really wonder who paid nearly $100K for this degenerate to get out of prison the previous time.

somebody should definitely shoop some dicks into his mouth or something.

Look at the state of that cunt

for a fact when he was born the doctor slapped his mother

I really wonder who paid nearly $100K for this degenerate to get out of prison the previous time.
Was his bail 100k ? That means someone just needs to put down 10% if I remember correctly but 10k would be huge money too

unless the person is charged with a capital offense and the proof of guilt is evident or the presumption of guilt is great.

That basically says that people are Innocent until proven guilty - as it should be.

You can't just go locking people up on the suspicion of crime... It sucks sometimes, but you can't just go around locking people up on suspicion and making them rot until trial...

I'm am very much against this change in law... It's unethical, and will cause a lot of innocent people a lot of problems.

Last edited:
Hope he gets the absolute maximum sentence possible

That basically says that people are Innocent until proven guilty - as it should be.

You can't just go locking people up on the suspicion of crime... It sucks sometimes, but you can't just go around locking people up on suspicion and making them for until trial...

I'm am very much against this change in law... It's unethical, and will cause a lot of innocent people a lot of problems.
Yes I'm torn. I think it has to be circumstantial. Because I have seen cases with overwhelming evidence and the person bails themselves out to finish off the victim.

I want to make racist comments. Is it fair game with this guy?

Ban Bonds, they are Pay 2 win IRL basically

....Either a person gets out or they dont....Money shouldn't be a fucking factor.

This POS obviously didn't deserve to get out, anybody who read the charges knew this but the broken bond system prevailed.

Execute the prick. And the fucker who tried to run his bitch ass to Florida.

By execute, I mean by Lingchi.

Yes I'm torn. I think it has to be circumstantial. Because I have seen cases with overwhelming evidence and the person bails themselves out to finish off the victim.

Over here we don't have bounty hunters, bail bondsmen, or life sentences... Strange as it may sound, bail bonds are a uniquely American invention.

Over here if you did something heinous, you're remanded until trial and that's that... No serial killer is going to be eating steak at home waiting for trial, but a mugger might well, and it won't cost him anything.

I oppose the change in law because of how unregulated the new change sounds, nd how incredibly damaging it could be to many innocent people's lives in order to catch a few bad ones. The end doesn't justify the mean for me.

It just sounds like yet another excuse to lock people up without proof to me.

Back