News Emil Meek on Diego’s Coach: “At one point, he was running after us in a locked cage with a knife.”

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wsi-imageoptim-EmilMeek2.jpg

The Cutting-Edge Coach

"Never Bring a Knife to a Fist Fight"

UFC welterweight Emil Meek had quite the training session with Diego Sanchez’s coach, Joshua Fabia. Speaking to Tom Taylor for the South China Morning Post, Meek said that he agreed to train with Sanchez one time in Las Vegas. Meek got far more than he bargained for.

“How can I put this,” Meek added, laughing. “I went in full-belief mode: everything they tell me to do, I’m going to do it 100 percent. Man, it was the craziest s*** I’ve ever done. At one point, Joshua, he was running after us in a locked cage with a real, sharp blade, to make us move.”

Meek went on to say that he didn’t want to make disparaging remarks towards Sanchez and Fabia. With that said, Meek expressed his belief that he doesn’t believe this is the path that Sanchez needs to take if he wants to keep his MMA game sharp.

https://www.mmanews.com/ufc-fighter-details-crazy-training-session-with-diego-sanchezs-coach/

Last edited:
This guy is making Sensei Segal look like Firas Zahabi!

When did Fabia escape from the mental asylum and why has nobody brought him back?

Not totally convinced Fabia is nothing but a pair clown shoes.

Diego in my opinion is the type of guy who would buy snake oil if it looks shiny enough but he's still a decent fighter and he wouldn't follow a guy he could beat with ease

Fabia may not be the most accomplished trainer but he has an intresting approach to martial arts that's fun and unique to Diego and sometimes that's what's needed to start that spark to make learning and training fun again.

LMAO. This Fabia guy skyrocketed diego's recent popularity. I love it.

fabia bless
e11f31_c71c93ebceef4defa24f14760fa38e03~mv2.webp

I feel like there will be endless stories about this guy, now that there's demand they will keep coming.

All kidding aside, do you think being a 5'2" male doesn't come with a massive amount of psychological trauma?

You probably can't imagine the shit he's been through, and this is likely his elaborate coping mechanism to deal with it.

Master Fabia's revolutionary teaching methods are changing the game.

People said Diego was done years ago but he is now 3-1 in his last 4. He is now looking like a McGregor or a Mayweather, all thanks to Master Fabia.

Not totally convinced Fabia is nothing but a pair clown shoes.

Diego in my opinion is the type of guy who would buy snake oil if it looks shiny enough but he's still a decent fighter and he wouldn't follow a guy he could beat with ease

Fabia may not be the most accomplished trainer but he has an intresting approach to martial arts that's fun and unique to Diego and sometimes that's what's needed to start that spark to make learning and training fun again.
Interesting take........not sure if that's the best course of action when you're brain is now at 6% capacity though......

All kidding aside, do you think being a 5'2" male doesn't come with a massive amount of psychological trauma?

You probably can't imagine the shit he's been through, and this is likely his elaborate coping mechanism to deal with it.
Pffffft. 5'2 Master Fabia cares not about the physical realm and its petty limitations. He puts Colossus into the shadowrealm with a well placed electrical surge via mindmeld!

If some of you keyboard warriors saw Fabia's dominating performances in some of his undocumented fights you would owe the man an apology.

Pffffft. 5'2 Master Fabia cares not about the physical realm and its petty limitations. He puts Colossus into the shadowrealm with a well placed electrical surge via mindmeld!

I don't think it's a stretch to say Fabia beats prime Fedor 8 out of 10 times. Maybe 9.

"Never Bring a Knife to a Fist Fight"
The Cutting-Edge Coach

UFC welterweight Emil Meek had quite the training session with Diego Sanchez’s coach, Joshua Fabia. Speaking to Tom Taylor for the South China Morning Post, Meek said that he agreed to train with Sanchez one time in Las Vegas. Meek got far more than he bargained for.

“How can I put this,” Meek added, laughing. “I went in full-belief mode: everything they tell me to do, I’m going to do it 100 percent. Man, it was the craziest s*** I’ve ever done. At one point, Joshua, he was running after us in a locked cage with a real, sharp blade, to make us move.”

Meek went on to say that he didn’t want to make disparaging remarks towards Sanchez and Fabia. With that said, Meek expressed his belief that he doesn’t believe this is the path that Sanchez needs to take if he wants to keep his MMA game sharp.

https://www.mmanews.com/ufc-fighter-details-crazy-training-session-with-diego-sanchezs-coach/

<DCWhoa>

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...artial-arts-school-on-the-east-coast.1152371/

According to testimony, Sensei Jerry will:

- Throw a knife at your head
- Rip your skin with a meathook
- Break into your house and steal stuff just so that you know he's watching you
- Literally, HUNT YOU

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back