Jones vs Blachowicz

GEMMAYUI

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Does anyone really care about this fight?
Cant get excited for this one at all, and would rather Jones vs Stipe.

giphy.gif

Generally not excited about Jones fighting any LHW. He’s already made his mark. At this point we’re just waiting for him to get old.

The Pole has legit one pop KO power, he also has legit predictable striking...

Sadly I just don’t see this being a problematic fight for Jones, but who knows maybe Jan will be that mythical guy that finally finishes Jones
<{jackyeah}>

Generally not excited about Jones fighting any LHW. He’s already made his mark. At this point we’re just waiting for him to get old.
this

pretty under spoken, but i agree. the only appeal to a jbj fight is wondering if he is over the hill yet and is his time to get blasted.
"hopefully soon"

This will be just like the Santos fight. Jan has a chance, but like everyone else he will underestimate Jones leg attacks and will hobble his way to a decision loss. Possibly split decision loss

Fucking another bum Bones will struggle with, because he's not on PEDs, will pirate the PPV.

I think this is just the kind of fight Jones will end up losing. I don't know that it'll be Jan, but it'll be someone nobody is excited about Jones fighting against.

Jan has the same issue as Smith, he fights at a outside range with a slow pace, picking their shots, establishing the range before setting up their combos.

Reyes and Santos had success because the blitzed the hell out of Jones and punished him for everything. Using speed power and plenty of movement, not letting Jones disengage to reset during incoming attacks.

If Jan cracks Jones early I can see him establishing the jab and doing some damage but nobody has stunned Jones to the point he shows consistent holes in his defence and I don't think Jan has the ability to set up the traps.

edit: Actually thinking about it Jones looks human, very human. Jan has been showing real power and patience. unless Jones gets him down on the ground I see this being a competitive fight

After Reyes gets the rematch vs Jones then Jan can take his well earned title shot

Does anyone really care about this fight?
Cant get excited for this one at all, and would rather Jones vs Stipe.

giphy.gif
people are sleeping on Jan. He's gonna attack Jon's chicken legs early and then KO him after he takes out Jon's legs. The book is out on how to beat Jones. Look at Santos and Reyes. Jan will be the one to finally dethrone the champ even though I thought Reyes won 3 rounds.

Back