Has anyone watched jones/Reyes in slow motion?

dickcheney

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Did it change your view on who won the fight?

I watched in super slow now and now I have it 3,4,5 for a Reyes win by decision

I watched it in reverse

Still a clear win for Jern Jones

LWpD4gHHGIen7uo3r5UZOx89SkzjYP_nN1JOlQz2uVUPEVE2m4PzzcP2UAyYoaWkX_A-amPJ8KOBFqT1dgadH-Edal4gUWYUg_gCDndviB44WY0Ru2loiaUF06xmswh6DJ2qevU53dFMC98PFFoq7K3rwtelndsWI64

I watched it in reverse

Still a clear win for Jern Jones

I watched it in reverse too. Jones starts off strong but gets worse towards the end. Lucky it was only 5 rounds.

If you turn off the video and commentary but listen to the impact of the punches, it's clear who won.

I watched it upside down and backwards with the tv off. I still had it for Reyes, but it was still close.

The only times I scored it for Jones was when my eyes were closed or when I pretended I was a retard

I watched it like Star Wars. 3rd round, 5th round, 2nd round, 1st round, 4th round
Weird how they were both bleeding before it started

Masterful performance once you watch it in super slow motion.

Only half a strike landed for Reyes. It was Mayweather senior level of evasiveness by Jones.

People wouldnt understand. Only Connor MacGregor and Jushua Fabia can see it when playing at regular speed.

I'm watching it in super super super slow. So far got it for Jones but only 3 sec into the fight

You ever watched Jones/ Reyes in slow mo ON WEED?!?!

Masterful performance once you watch it in super slow motion.

Only half a strike landed for Reyes. It was Mayweather senior level of evasiveness by Jones.

People wouldnt understand. Only Connor MacGregor and Jushua Fabia can see it when playing at regular speed.

Do you purposely spell it "MacGregor" to make me say it with an Irish accent in my head?

You fuck.

I watched it like Star Wars. 3rd round, 5th round, 2nd round, 1st round, 4th round
Weird how they were both bleeding before it started
Dude this will be life changing, watchIng rounds on random so you limit any early round biases

Last edited:
Of course, everyone has.

You ever see Jones/Reyes... on weed??? Oh, there’s some crazy shit, man

I studied each frame for 1 hour with a magnifier. I'm now half blind but it was worth it! Clear win Reyes.

But have you watched it upside down?!

I heard It's a different fight if you watch the fight upside down with the sound and lights off and with your dick out through your zipper hole

I watched at regular speed and CM Punk finally won a round.

Back