Pedro Rizzo appreciation thread

SalvadorCollie

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He brutally K.O’d one of my goats when he took out Barnett, but he really earned my respect tonight. I haven’t seen “The Blackout Period” of mma until I purchased fight pass recently, and the way Rizzo treated TK, at UFC 23 was so damn humble it changed my view of the guy, he wasn’t going for the kill, he treated it as a sport.

Anyone else have any fond memories of The Rock?

pedro beat up randys legs so bad randy got a permanent dent in his muscle.

tumblr_ogij3aKYdl1qd4esao1_400.gifv

How can anyone not like this guy? Rizzo was a beast back in the days with some of the most vicious leg kicks we have ever seen in mma.

a true pioneer who imo should have been a ufc champ if not for incompetent judging in the first fight against Randy.

His fights with Couture and Barnett are some of the best fights ever in the early HW days of UFC

I was always a fan of Pedro Rizzo, a great fighter in the early days of the sport. Loved him destroying Tank and Severn. I think he was the guy who gave me a life long love of leg kicking people to death.

He robbed Mark Coleman.

I will forever be salty.

One of the baddest mofos from the good old days.

The man could certainly ruin a thigh in a hurry. Glad I was never on the receiving end of one of those. His first fight with Barnett is an all time banger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back